Bellazon

Bellazon Art Competition Voting!!!

mylovelyangel

Bellazon Art Competition  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What one do you like?

Crap. I accidentally hit the second button so now I can't vote. :(

I can fix that :) Just tell me which one you want to vote for, and I will input your vote (Y)

Er.. well.. you said we should vote for ourselves, but it says vote for the best one, and that we're able to vote for ourselves.. well.. put it this way, if we can vote for ourselves, put it in for mine, and if not, put it in for number 5

Crap. I accidentally hit the second button so now I can't vote. :(

I can fix that :) Just tell me which one you want to vote for, and I will input your vote (Y)

Er.. well.. you said we should vote for ourselves, but it says vote for the best one, and that we're able to vote for ourselves.. well.. put it this way, if we can vote for ourselves, put it in for mine, and if not, put it in for number 5

Is #3 ur's?

<_< This is goign awful, look at the view/vote ratio, I mean whats the point of viewing the thread if you are not going to vote.

bump, come on people I don't care if you only posted twice on BZ just vote for fun you do not have to leave anything if you want just click a number you think is the best <_<

The reason i let people vote for themselves is because it builds honesty, if you vote for yourself and you do not believe it is the best then then your only hurting yourself.