Bellazon

Model Squad

RIP_Cabrini_Green

• 1 month later...

I finally managed to watch the whole show, and I have a few thoughts ...

Ping is so incredibly annoying and bitter, I can't stand the woman, I know being Asian does make her career more of a struggle than say, Hannah or Devon but she's still irrelevant when you compare her to other Asian models who don't even have the great advantage Ping has of having lived in the US for a long time and speak English as fluently as she does. She ain't no Ming Xi, no Liu Wen, no Sui He. Ashley Moore is also super annoying, no wonder they're friends. Daniela I did not enjoy at all either, I was a fan before, not so much now. I'd cut these three from the cast tbh. 

While most of people hated Olivia and Devon, I actually liked them, sure they had more than one #whitegirlproblems moments but I still like them, and they + Shanina and Nadine seem to be the only actually close friends from the bunch. Nadine and Hannah were the ones I liked the most, especially Hannah, she seems like a truly nice person, same for Nadine. Sadly they were the least featured models because I can't have nice things :rofl: I wasn't a huge fan of Shanina before but I have a bit more of respect for her now. And I didn't know Caroline but I like her as well.

If they do have a second season, I for sure think the cast needs to be smaller, Daniela was someone who also barely got any screentime, I wonder if that's because she's no longer with IMG, since the agency obviously sponsors the show, but then again, Ashley was also dropped and got plenty of screentime. So I think less is more in this case. And if they are adding/changing girls I'd love to see Barbara Palvin, Chase Carter, Dani López, Gizele Oliveira, Maria Borges, Georgia Fowler, He Cong or Halima from the IMG Girls. I mean sure I'd love to have Elsa, Tay and Jas in my tv all the time but I doubt they'd ever do reality lol.