Bellazon

Supernatural

tinkerbelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah, great, more SN lovers out here! :wub: The show has barely started in Holland <_< as already said, but I have most of the eps already ;) Illigal ofcourse. Yeah Red Ed, we share a disorder :rofl: I love Dean, he's hilarious! And hot, so that defenitely counts for something. And I like shows that have a comic undertone. I dislike comedies, because I can only bare so much 'fun'. A family who is funny, getting caught up in embarrasing a.k.a. 'funny' situations in a show with barely any plot in it is a bit overkill for me. I like how SN balanses it. Dean is more the kind of guy who starts to crack jokes when stuff gets really ugly :laugh:

Lawyer: Do you understand how serious these charges are?

Dean: I’m handcuffed to a table. Yeah, I get it. Humor me

from "The Usual Suspects"

or

While being interviewed for the investigation: "Talk directly into the camera, start by stating your name for the record."

Dean: "My name is Dean Winchester. I’m an Aquarius, I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women"

Who doesn't love it? :laugh: Sam is not bad either, but I just like Dean more ;)

And what's the talk about them maybe cancelling the show? :cry: I mean, I knew they were stupid, but they're intelligence has reached a new low if they go through with this.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

i still love that one where Sam and Dean were telling that guy about all the strange things that were happening and when Dean was telling part of the story that was like:

(Dean telling story)

Sam grabs the guy they are questioning and says: "You're too precious for this world!"

Then Sam's like "I don't talk like that!"

and Dean says: "You're always saying queer stuff like that!"

Or the part when Dean started stuffing those nuts, I think that's what they were, into his mouth and he had chipmunk cheaks!!!!!! Aaaaaah!!!

• 1 month later...

That was a great season finale, your right why did he do that wel anyway, the gate of hell opened then the demon was messing with Sam & Dean, I said in my head that the demon should watch out because if their dad went to hell, he would come out and get him and he did then Dean got in a real good shot at the demon.

My guess was right and I laughed so hard after that.

Episode: Folsom Prison Blues

I'm catching up on some old episodes. Man, Dean's character is awesome.

Dean has been arrested and is getting his mug shot taken and does the Zoolander Blue Steel imitation. Great stuff.