Bellazon

Versace [Milan Fashion Week] FW06

Party.in.Paris

Post # 1 [from left to right]

Daria Werbowy, Caroline Winberg, Hilary Rhoda, Mariacarla Boscono, Isabeli Fontana, Vlada Roslyakova, Freja Beha, Snejana Onopka, Iselin Steiro, Behati Prinsloo, Natasha Poly, Tasha Tilberg, Gemma Ward, Coco Rocha.

Post # 2 [from left to right]

Querelle Jansen, Patricia Schmid, Emina Cunmulaj, Lily Donaldson, Irina Lazareanu, Julia Stegner, Romina Lanaro, Caroline Winberg, Vlada Roslyakova, Cameron Russell, Anja Rubik, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Raquel Zimmermann.

Post # 3 [from left to right]

Natasha Poly, Caroline Trentini, Snejana Onopka, Hilary Rhoda, Daria Werbowy, Iselin Steiro, Coco Rocha, Romina Lanaro, Querelle Jansen, Irina Lazareanu, Cameron Russell, Lily Donaldson, Isabeli Fontana, Doutzen Kroes.

Post # 4 [from left to right]

Caroline Winberg, Mariacarla Boscono, Gemma Ward, Vlada Roslyakova, Tasha Tilberg, Freja Beha, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Emina Cunmulaj, Anja Rubik, Julia Stegner, Daria Werbowy, Raquel Zimmermann, Designer - Donatella Versace.

Oh thank you this is 1 of my favorite fall collections and Versace def my fav designer and that collection it is great at first i didn't like it but now's the opposite and the colors great the way the girls looked hair and make up especially it's perfect love it!

Actually this collection set many many trends for the fall! Colors especially Navy Blue-Black-Gray and all in that palette and also some purple and also Patient Leather and Leggings very much!

Donatella's good!

The video's even better (Y)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=639...on+tour+versace

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...