BUST     : 92 cm / 36"
CUP       : C
WAIST   : 84 cm / 33"
HIPS      : 107 cm / 42"
DRESS   : 42 EU/ 12 US/ 14 UK
SHOE     : 41.0 EU/ 10.0 US/ 7.0 UK
HAIR      : Blonde
EYES      : Blue/Green

Model, writer, and activist Samantha Bolger is an advocate for body positivity, self-acceptance, and increased diversity and inclusivity in the fashion industry. The successful model is an inspiration for women and girls around the world. Bolger and her friend, fellow model ShivaniPersad, started a podcast called More than Model Radio; the co-hosts interview other modelsand ask meaningful, in-depth questions to inspire thought-provoking dialogue about important issues that affect the fashion industry and society as a whole.

Persad and Bolger have used their podcast to promote positive social change and encourage productive conversations about relevant topics including racial diversity, transgender acceptance, and income equality. Bolger hopes her activism and podcasting efforts inspire others to feel educated and empowered about important social issues.

https://www.instagram.com/samanthasbolger/
https://www.facebook.com/samantha.bolger.3

https://twitter.com/samanthasbolger

Education

Year Qualification Where
2008 2 yr. Acting Perpich Center for Arts Education

About me

Theater and film has been a part of my life since I was young. I started off doing community theater in my hometown and went on to a performing arts school emphasizing in acting and playwriting. After school, I did a lot of traveling and began working in the fashion industry. I lived in NYC for 5 years, a few of those years spent studying acting at MCS in Manhattan and doing short films, readings, and plays as more of a hobby, but am currently switching my focus from fashion to acting which has always been my true passion. I'm now looking to build my experience and collaborate with other creatives in London!

Additional Skills

I'm an American so I have perfected the American accent! 
Background in modeling and writing as well.

Skills

Skin Colour White
Hair Length Long
Native accent American - Standard
Accents (North American) Californian, Canadian, General American, Midwest Farm & Ranch, Upper-Class Massachusetts
Interested in Comedy, Commercials, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Improvisation, Music Videos, Presenting, Rehearsed Readings, Theatre (Fringe), TV, Voice Over
Experienced in Comedy, Film (Student), Modelling, Music Videos, Theatre (Fringe)
General Singing Skills Solo
Musical Skills Bass, Guitar
Driving Licences Standard
Perform nude?

Only Professionally

c77324940555874.thumb.jpg.8cacc2cc3ccde40ee5b6cea6842b698d.jpg

• 1 year later...

Samantha Bolger is an international model currently based in Chicago📍. But Sam is more than just a model. She is also an actress, a writer, and now a podcast host🎙 She has always been an avid traveler, meeting different kinds of people from all over the world, and volunteering and exploring new places from a young age🌎. Sam LOVES being outside hiking, snowboarding, and basically anything that involves a lake. She loves chatting about mental health & self care, intersectional feminism, environmental sustainability, philosophy, and spirituality💪🏼🌸. Follow Sam on Instagram at @samanthasbolger or catch her on episodes of #MTMRadio

Source: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...