Bellazon

Make a Joke !!!!

Cult Icon

In this thread we compose a joke or post a funny joke we've heard. 

Rules:

1. Be nice to Bzers but show no mercy otherwise. 

2. Also, do not be a twit and claim unfunny.  Everyone has a different sense of humor.  Not all jokes work.

3. Try to make your own joke.  It's fun!

^

haha Scarf-face.  Scarface is an unintentionally funny movie to me because of the vicious script and how the characters are so over-the-top stupid and evil. 

"You're fifty.  You got a bag for a belly.  You got tits.  You need a bra. They got hair on them..." 

"Her womb is soooo polluted 

I can't even make a f'cking little baby with her"

Many people are skeptical about marriage of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Pressley. They say, Lisa Marie is more of a sit at home type, while Michael Jackson is more of a homosexual pedophile.

I always felt bad for Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa lived a whole life helping starving children and dying villages, but she could never be declared a saint 'cause she never actually performed a miracle. And it was towards the end, she was desperate to perform a miracle, so she would go up to starving children and go, 'What's that behind your ear? It's a quarter!'

With Katrina, it's almost like the sequel that doesn't live up to the original. It's certainly a shocking event and a tragedy, but somehow as a big event it doesn't seem to carry as much weight with the public as 9/11 did.

16 hours ago, jkjk said:

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.

Mitch Hedberg

You seem to like self-depreciating humor. 

Here's  a master of it:

http://scomedy.com/quotes/Rodney-Dangerfield?search=&page=1

I was an ugly child. I got lost on the beach. I asked a cop if he could find my parents. He said, 'I don't know. There's lots of places for them to hide'.