Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

21 hours ago, VSFSFan said:

I know Ale and Isabeli were her bridesmaids. Not sure if Adriana attended but I DO KNOW IZABEL IS A SWORN ENEMY

Adriana attended. I think the only two Brazilians from that generation that didn't attend were Gisele and Izabel, everyone else was there.

46 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Watching Mayowa Nicholas(4th model) walk for the Jacquemus show has me excited to see her walk in the VSFS. They better give my Nigerian queen a beautiful outfit.

Giving me Naomi tease!!!

You can set your watch by her walk. Sassy and alluring in both. Since she rocked both outfits, especially for Moschino, I’m hoping she brings that to the VSFS. Loved the twirl-spin at the end!

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Watching Mayowa Nicholas(4th model) walk for the Jacquemus show has me excited to see her walk in the VSFS. They better give my Nigerian queen a beautiful outfit.

Giving me Naomi tease!!!

Mayowa has one of the BEST walks in the industry rn. She has a better walk than all the Angels combined...her and Yasmin will put every Angel to shame this year, YIKES! :rofl:

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Mayowa has one of the BEST walks in the industry rn. She has a better walk than all the Angels combined...her and Yasmin will put every Angel to shame this year, YIKES! :rofl:

Josie C. too...I almost forgot about her little strut. Hopefully, this inspires VS to hire better/train and the NA to not get comfy in those wings. 

I've been watching a lot of past season runway videos and was surprised by how strong of a walk Martha used to have. It's a shame it doesn't really show on the VS runway but the editing and all the hearts and pointing and blowing kisses doesn't do anyone any favors these days. Romee's walk is much better outside of VS too.

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

I've been watching a lot of past season runway videos and was surprised by how strong of a walk Martha used to have. It's a shame it doesn't really show on the VS runway but the editing and all the hearts and pointing and blowing kisses doesn't do anyone any favors these days. Romee's walk is much better outside of VS too.

Martha HF walk > VS. I loved Rommee HF walk, editorial needs major work but she could be a force but she is sooooo comfortable. 

It's almost like they don't have confidence in the brand/direction but the money is nice. 😂