Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, livmeister said:

i personally find these ig accounts very  funny :Amelie_wft:

SMH at some of those comments. Adriana is 37 and has clearly taken a seat back in VS and she still has haters pressed.

Anyways, I came in here to say, Adriana was asked about VS in this interview for W mag last month. She is said, she never said she was stopping VS and still has not thought about it yet. She knows there will come a moment of "transition" (I believe she is speaking on not being used as much anymore) but she has not stopped yet

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/adriana-lima-instagram-victorias-secret-career-interview

Also that IG account videosvictoriassecret does not like Adriana Lmao. That person used an old rumor filled article to speak Adriana's retirement into existence and clearly get people to talk shit. These IG VS accounts be on some bullshit and its sad because Adriana just got done praising them when she didn't have to. And not alot of models do that.

I wasn't a fan of what Adriana did myself on the IG post. I felt it was completely unnecessary but to be real she was not specific and everybody knows it.

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Nothing about Lameka is unique, and it makes me question if they're getting another black angel because Jasmine's presence as an angel just isn't strong enough. 

Why do you assume Lameka would replace Jasmine? Look at Lameka's skin and then Jasmine and then Lais'. There's a reason why Lais shoots with Imaan or Cindy or even Lameka, they want to see which light skinned black girl sells at Lais' levels so they can replace Lais.

Personally, I think Leomie and maybe even Mélie and Duckie (if she kills it) would make much better Angels than Lameka or Jasmine for that matter lol despite being a WoC, Jasmine blends too easily with the rest of the Angels in photoshoots that it almost makes it seem like she’s just a white girl dipped in chocolate. Also almost everyone in the YouTube comments always says she looks exactly the same like  e other girls just with darker skin. She has a strong walk but considering her reputation for being a mean girl and being relatively unknown outside of VS nowadays (she used to have such a strong HF presence before), I wouldn’t mind her being replaced by another token black Angel lol Leomie based on seniorship and Duckie because she’s already more well-known than Jasmine (outside of the fashion industry) and on social media so it would be a huge win for both her and VS. Lameka is just BEYOND boring, gorgeous but just a yawn fest, tbh she’s so forgettable I can’t even remember her walking in the last two shows...:ninja:

People always say Lais is boring but I find her “boringness” to be more soft, sensual and beautifully innocent in a way, kinda like Doutzen. A silent sex bomb :wub6yh2cm:

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

SMH at some of those comments. Adriana is 37 and has clearly taken a seat back in VS and she still has haters pressed.

Anyways, I came in here to say, Adriana was asked about VS in this interview for W mag last month. She is said, she never said she was stopping VS and still has not thought about it yet. She knows there will come a moment of "transition" (I believe she is speaking on not being used as much anymore) but she has not stopped yet

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/adriana-lima-instagram-victorias-secret-career-interview

Cause those interviews are the Gospel...

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

Cause those interviews are the Gospel...

Because that interview came from the horses mouth itself "uncensored" it said, which is usually enough.  I mean, you don't get any better than adriana herself talking about it. Your response is more appropriate for the person who used a cosmopolitan article from 2017, that didn't even talk to Adriana, to "confirm", Adriana wasn't walking.  Your sarcasm should have been saved for that or the many other small cases people mentioned here about why they think she is walking, not an interview done a month ago where Adriana herself is talking about it.. Funny thats when you chose to say this.

me.thumb.gif.c0efb516a31afb4d882a2e124d725587.gif

28 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Because that interview came from the horses mouth itself "uncensored" it said, which is usually enough.  I mean, you don't get any better than adriana herself talking about it. Your response is more appropriate for the person who used a cosmopolitan article from 2017, that didn't even talk to Adriana, to "confirm", Adriana wasn't walking.  Your sarcasm should have been saved for that or the many other small cases people mentioned here about why they think she is walking, not an interview done a month ago where Adriana herself is talking about it.. Funny thats when you chose to say this.

Adriana saying it doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true though. PR is a thing, and celebrities knowing how to skirt questions and deny without actually denying. 

The question about stopping doesn’t even directly reference VS, and while Adriana doesn’t say “I’m not walking this year” she also doesn’t promote the show or confirm that she’s walking this year. (Which is odd given how recent this interview is.) 

29 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Maybe I’m not seeing things right, but is Candice fully dressed? I could see them filming show promo possibly? 

I saw that too, I do think it's some promo for the show. It's definitely VS related since it's. all the VS crew with them (hair, makeup, elizabeth sulcer 😷). 

I have to say, is a pair that I didn't expect but I'm not mad about.