Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I said it many times that those wings are unlikely for VSFS. And LOL to Armando loving attention. He sure does :rofl: 

This is too hilarious :rofl: LMAO damn. She be impersonating a black girl, but she white. Holy. She sent me a photo of her as a black girl last year and I was buying it. Even said she was a nurse working in NY hospital, I mean which nurse has time to text about VSFS when you're on call? 

LMFAO she said she was a kindergarten teacher on fashionspot! :rofl: she really Rachel Dolezaled us all!! if y’all dont know Rachel Dolezal just google her lmao thats just sad, I worry for her mental health..

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

No, they have a few. He’s the only one who hashtags every single picture with VS, even when the projects are completely unrelated. :cain: 

Killer has done wings for several years. 

Serkan Cura as well. 

Can’t think of any others off the top of my head. But these wing designers have been working with VS for years. They’re not dumb enough to leak things they shouldn’t- even Armando knows better now. 

Ohhh I forgot about Serkan! The wings these past few years have been very meh and mediocre to say the least, they’re not as fun or exciting as they used to be, probably because they turn every fucking look into a look with wings to make all the girls happy 🙄 gone are the days when segments had like 3-4 wings max and they always stood out! wings from the past three shows look like arts and crafts designs :ninja:

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

LMFAO she said she was a kindergarten teacher on fashionspot! :rofl: she really Rachel Dolezaled us all!! if y’all dont know Rachel Dolezal just google her lmao thats just sad, I worry for her mental health.. 

Interesting that she denied having her own picture as an avatar here and told it was Duckie’s sister’s picture. Perhaps she had already been caught lying about looking like her somewhere else because Duckie’s sister is quite popular on YouTube, so someone could have recognized her.

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Jas and Lais, the recepients of the last two FB, shot with Elsa today and surprised her with the news that she would be wearing the bra this year. #illuminati #conspiracy 

Also...I don’t loathe the fur that much? :ninja: Obviously not practical for an everyday look but I know a couple friends that would eat that shit up, and I think it has potential when they’re building up outfits for the show.

Elsa also didn't post pictures from the shoot, just her slippers so she may haven been shooting already like Lais last year #illuminati #conspiracy.

That girl from last year was just so messy, nothing made any sense :rofl:

42160614_1965104310195585_76952006096909

I will never know what VS sees in Lameka Fox :ninja: Because this girl doesn't appeal to me. I wonder if VS is trying to get another angel of color, because if they are, I'd rather them let Duckie vy for that position. Nothing about Lameka is unique, and it makes me question if they're getting another black angel because Jasmine's presence as an angel just isn't strong enough. 

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

it makes me question if they're getting another black angel because Jasmine's presence as an angel just isn't strong enough. 

Oh, Jasmine presence as an Angel is definitely not strong at all. The only thing that she does remarkable for VS is JOJA and 90% of people hates it. She doesn't do HF shows, she is not that Instagram popular, doesn't get any big jobs or covers and her VS stuff is always forgetable, yo' finding confessions (positive or negative) on ig it's very weird. She got the FB 2 years ago and still couldn't make herself shine more after that. Unlike Lais that put herself in the spotlight. I love Jasmine, she has one of the best walks atm, she always deliver everything perfectly, but she is not the Angel they need right now. 

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Oh, Jasmine presence as an Angel is definitely not strong at all. The only thing that she does remarkable for VS is JOJA and 90% of people hates it. She doesn't do HF shows, she is not that Instagram popular, doesn't get any big jobs or covers and her VS stuff is always forgetable, yo' finding confessions (positive or negative) on ig it's very weird. She got the FB 2 years ago and still couldn't make herself shine more after that. Unlike Lais that put herself in the spotlight. I love Jasmine, she has one of the best walks atm, she always deliver everything perfectly, but she is not the Angel they need right now. 

Didn't someone say there was a rumor about Jasmine being a bitch to deal with?

14 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Didn't someone say there was a rumor about Jasmine being a bitch to deal with?

It doesn't surprise me. I found her a little bit fake. Her interviews at events alone are really good, but when someone else is around she looks so fake and uncomfortable like that one with Romee that someone posted here before. 

7 minutes ago, phang.s said:

If Lameka is their solution to Jasmine being boring then they’re in for a rude awakening. 

I knoooow, Lameka is just very plain. I mean I don't see nothing special about her. She obviously got outshined by the Angels in this shoot. 

8 minutes ago, sarinka said:

Cosmopolitan confirmed that Adriana won't be in this year's fashion show? (i hope is true tbh)

Didn't they correct the article to reflect her status as unknown, though? Because as far as I know, they're going off speculation from the IG accounts, who in turn steal their info from BZ...