Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

52 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

FYI, I still have her number :rofl:

She did!? 

Oh guys, remember when someone pretended to be Mayowa's cousin? And Mayowa was so furious, she took it to social media to give them a piece her mind :rofl:

1) Wasn’t she a huge fan of Ducky too?

2) I remember that and got a good laugh off that. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I still can't believe that last year we for real fall for that. I'm so embarased of myself for believing in everything that "my friend's aunt" said.

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

IKR ME TOO. 

We trusting people always get screwed over :/ But it’s good to retain a bit of innocence and good faith in others 🤗

@PinkCouture said she has been back on the forum though. I guess lurking.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Adriana to get her 4th Fantasy Bra, will be called Sexy Illusion Emerald Brand, valued at $10 Million. "It is an honor to wear this amazing piece for the fourth time! Also  i love that the stones match my eyes". CONFIRMED

Now watch this spread in instagram

Adriana would probably get so much hate, just at the though of that knowing those accounts lmaooo. Give them a heartattack

Jas and Lais, the recepients of the last two FB, shot with Elsa today and surprised her with the news that she would be wearing the bra this year. #illuminati #conspiracy 

Also...I don’t loathe the fur that much? :ninja: Obviously not practical for an everyday look but I know a couple friends that would eat that shit up, and I think it has potential when they’re building up outfits for the show.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Jas and Lais, the recepients of the last two FB, shot with Elsa today and surprised her with the news that she would be wearing the bra this year. #illuminati #conspiracy 

Also...I don’t loathe the fur that much? :ninja: Obviously not practical for an everyday look but I know a couple friends that would eat that shit up, and I think it has potential when they’re building up outfits for the show.

I tought the same thing. I think I have some hope still alive inside me. 

It looks amazing on Elsa, that's a good job from them let me tell you. If another person was wearing it I would completely hate it, but that bitch can sell me a white t-shirt on 30 dolars and I would want to buy it bc she looks incredible in it. If you search "capitalist as it's finest" on google my picture will pop up. 

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

FYI, I still have her number :rofl:

She did!? 

Oh guys, remember when someone pretended to be Amilna's cousin? And Amilna was so furious, she took it to social media to give them a piece her mind :rofl: ?

p/s: messed up model's name :rofl:

6 hours ago, Chessie said:

I love this place. HAHAHAHHAA.

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

We trusting people always get screwed over :/ But it’s good to retain a bit of innocence and good faith in others 🤗

@PinkCouture said she has been back on the forum though. I guess lurking.

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

1) Wasn’t she a huge fan of Ducky too?

2) I remember that and got a good laugh off that. 

4 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

That "friend's aunt" girl is the reason I began talking to @PastaFreak! I was skeptical about her and all the stuff she kept "revealing", so I was just asking her random shit to see what she could come up with. Then, Pasta also tried to mess with her to see what she was going to say... 

I knew there were a few loopholes in her lies, but I couldn't for the life of me call her out. Like, I think she said VS' HQ was in New York, and fittings apparently had to stop for a bit because some hurricane was coming their way and I think @GlitterAndWings pointed out VS' HQ is in Ohio and none of it made sense. 

Remember how she said Amilna, Leomie and another black model was going to be fitting models too :rofl: ? 

And she gave me an elaborated story about Bridal Angels and said it was going to be the opening segment with some R&B love song, and some model apparently had a long train. 

Ehrmagawd, and the biggest lie of them all - Sui and Ming being angels. Sui was going to open Porcelain Angels and Ming was going to close it omegalul. Funny though, some of the things she said partially came true. Leomi shot for one particular VS activity this year, and Sui & Ming despite not being full fledged angels, signed on sub-angel/brand ambassadors contract. Maybe angelashley94 is secretly a prophet :ninja: 

That’s not confirmation. Armando just loves the attention. I very highly doubt those wings will come near the show, but I’d love for VS to prove me wrong. 

Edit: Look at other pictures of the wings- especially the piece that lays along the back. They’re definitely for a costume, nothing like VS would do. 

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I knew there were a few loopholes in her lies, but I couldn't for the life of me call her out. Like, I think she said VS' HQ was in New York, and fittings apparently had to stop for a bit because some hurricane was coming their way and I think @GlitterAndWings pointed out VS' HQ is in Ohio and none of it made sense. 

Remember how she said Amilna, Leomie and another black model was going to be fitting models too :rofl: ? 

And she gave me an elaborated story about Bridal Angels and said it was going to be the opening segment with some R&B love song, and some model apparently had a long train. 

Ehrmagawd, and the biggest lie of them all - Sui and Ming being angels. Sui was going to open Porcelain Angels and Ming was going to close it omegalul. Funny though, some of the things she said partially came true. Leomi shot for one particular VS activity this year, and Sui & Ming despite not being full fledged angels, signed on sub-angel/brand ambassadors contract. Maybe angelashley94 is secretly a prophet :ninja: 

angelashley94 is literally a catfish psychopath. She was active on fashionspot for a while too amd was spreading all these bizarre lies about models (mainly Maria Borges, Vittoria Ceretti & Karlie Kloss) and would say that she was Karlie Kloss’s cousin from Chicago despite Karlie only having been born there because Karlie’s whole family is based in St Louis lmaooo and we found out she was using this really pretty girl’s pictures on Instagram and we ended up finding her real Instagram because she forgot to crop out her username in a screenshot :rofl::wacko: turns out she’s just a grown ass white girl from Long Island. Just beyond creepy and unsettling. Like sis, who you tryna to impress? lmao

38D48410-A1EA-4DA9-891B-18B9976C87FE.png

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That’s not confirmation. Armando just loves the attention. I very highly doubt those wings will come near the show, but I’d love for VS to prove me wrong. 

Edit: Look at other pictures of the wings- especially the piece that lays along the back. They’re definitely for a costume, nothing like VS would do. 

Ahh now that I pay attention to detail I definitely see what you mean but the suspense is killing me! I hope we get at least a sneak peak of anything at least next week lol Is Armando the only wing designer for VS???

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I said it many times that those wings are unlikely for VSFS. And LOL to Armando loving attention. He sure does :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

angelashley94 is literally a catfish psychopath. She was active on fashionspot for a while too amd was spreading all these bizarre lies about models (mainly Maria Borges, Vittoria Ceretti & Karlie Kloss) and would say that she was Karlie Kloss’s cousin from Chicago despite Karlie only having been born there because Karlie’s whole family is based in St Louis lmaooo and we found out she was using this really pretty girl’s pictures on Instagram and we ended up finding her real Instagram because she forgot to crop out her username in a screenshot :rofl::wacko: turns out she’s just a grown ass white girl from Long Island. Just beyond creepy and unsettling. Like sis, who you tryna to impress? lmao

38D48410-A1EA-4DA9-891B-18B9976C87FE.png

This is too hilarious :rofl: LMAO damn. She be impersonating a black girl, but she white. Holy. She sent me a photo of her as a black girl last year and I was buying it. Even said she was a nurse working in NY hospital, I mean which nurse has time to text about VSFS when you're on call? 

8 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ahh now that I pay attention to detail I definitely see what you mean but the suspense is killing me! I hope we get at least a sneak peak of anything at least next week lol Is Armando the only wing designer for VS???

No, they have a few. He’s the only one who hashtags every single picture with VS, even when the projects are completely unrelated. :cain: 

Killer has done wings for several years. 

Serkan Cura as well. 

Can’t think of any others off the top of my head. But these wing designers have been working with VS for years. They’re not dumb enough to leak things they shouldn’t- even Armando knows better now. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

No, they have a few. He’s the only one who hashtags every single picture with VS, even when the projects are completely unrelated. :cain: 

Killer has done wings for several years. 

Serkan Cura as well. 

Can’t think of any others off the top of my head. But these wing designers have been working with VS for years. They’re not dumb enough to leak things they shouldn’t- even Armando knows better now. 

The only one who accidentally leaked very small stuffs was Kirk :rofl:.  Speaking of which, Serkan has very unconventional wings, but I rather see him stick to unique designs like Sui's Snow Angel outfit.