Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

My good sis Becky didn't put out the hits Mayores and Sin Pijama only to be remembered as the yellow fucking ranger (that she is and I'm very proud of).

AGREED.

In this household we love and support Becky G and all the shitty but amazingly catchy music she puts out

I do think this ain't happening, J Balvin is way way more likely to perform. I can actually see J Balvin and Nicky Jam performing X and then J Balvin doing a solo song 

Yes, I know this music is trash but I can't help it, I was born in raised in the Caribbean so it is in my blood to love this :rofl:

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Dua’s music would be good for the show, but she’s not a good performer and she wouldn’t bring in the views VS needs. They’d be better off just playing a Dua mix for them to walk to than wasting their time having her perform. 

Agreed. She’s a terrible performer live so they’re better off not wasting their money on her and  just remix one of her songs instead..

I would love for Ariana, Drake and a K-pop group to perform this year. 3 performers are more than enough and they each fit the criteria of pop, r&b/rap/hip-hop and international music that would attract many viewers but I could imagine all of em being unavailable or too expensive for VS :p but wishful thinking lol

37 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Maroon 5 is performing at the Super Bowl so they still have relevance in pop culture and sports. Maybe he will be at the VSFS. 

Not 100% confirmed, they've been rumored to play for years now but someone else always gets picked, so I'm waiting for the official word.

If Behati walks, I'm okay with him sitting in the audience (2013 was cute), but performing again? No. Not after the whole Anne V thing. That's just weird.

22 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I would love for Ariana, Drake and a K-pop group to perform this year. 3 performers are more than enough and they each fit the criteria of pop, r&b/rap/hip-hop and international music that would attract many viewers but I could imagine all of em being unavailable or too expensive for VS :p but wishful thinking lol

Ariana is taking a well deserved time for herself after what happened to Mac, she won't be doing anything anytime soon.