Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I hope Neon is in VS because Neon in Pink was not good.

Neon Jungle wans't the segment, Neon Jungle was the name of group performing. The segment was PINK Network.

EDIT: Unless we're talking about other PINK segment, if that's the case, ignore me.

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The wings/outfits behind the wings seem like the ones Armando made for the burlesque show he's been showing on IG. 

Only if Dita Von Teese does a performance in the middle of the stage splashing  champagne everywhere in an oversized champagne glass. I would die.

I don't think it's VS related, otherwise he wouldn't even dream of posting about it.

It was in reference to if VSFS were to do a Burlesque segment I would want Dita to perform.....but you know.....VS may never do that under this current state of designers/creative/marketing directors. 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

There is no way VS would do a carnival themed segment, it would drive the SJWs crazy. 

If the girls walking are black or mestizo I don't see the problem tbh but knowing how they cast segment it would be a shitshow and talking about latin performers a reggaeton artist would be amazin.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It was in reference to if VSFS were to do a Burlesque segment I would want Dita to perform.....but you know.....VS may never do that under this current state of designers/creative/marketing directors. 

Doesn't she have her own lingerie brand though? She's basically a competitor for VS, same as Rihanna. Therefore it's unlikely for Dita to ever do the show... Maybe someone else, but not her.

Doesn't she have her own lingerie brand though? She's basically a competitor for VS, same as Rihanna. Therefore it's unlikely for Dita to ever do the show... Maybe someone else, but not her.

That's my point. That's why I put "I would die" because I know it is not going to happen.  

Alright, so idk if this means anything but... Could be something, could be nothing.

Angels that already posted on IG about the show being held in NY this year.

Lais: yesterday.

Jasmine: yesterday.

Sara: yesterday.

Josephine: yesterday.

Elsa: today.

Stella: today.

Romee: today.

Angels that haven't post anything related to the show being held in NY this year.

Candice.

Adriana.

Behati.

Lily (out for pregnancy).

Taylor.

Martha.

(Have in mind that some angels may not be contractually obligated to post about VS -speaking about the vets- but it would be weird if VS didn't at least ask them to do it.)

DISCLAIMER TO THE FAN ACCS: PLEASE, DON'T TAKE THIS AS AN INDICATIVE ABOUT SOM OF THEM NOT WALKING. THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I FOUND CURIOUS AND I'M NOT SAYING THEY'RE NO LONGER ANGELS. THANK YOU.