Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

My ideal FB situation would be wore by my main girl Elsa, and it would be a mix of rose gold, pink and white diamonds with a similar shape to the 2005, 2006 or 2017 designs, or a blue that matches her eyes. I think it will worth 2.5 to 5 Million regardless of who gets it tho.

As for the Hadids, I highly doubt that would ever happen. Karolina got it in 2002 but that was a completely different time and situation, i think there's no way we'll see a non-Angel wear the FB or open the show any time soon.

For the Fantasy Bra I think it will be one of the blonde Angels. It will most likely be Elsa but I wouldn't it be surprised if they gave it to Candice again. The next likely ones would be (in order of most likely to least likely): Martha, Romee, Stella. If it is a Brunette (unlikely in my opinion) I think Taylor or Behati (to entice her to come back) has the best chance. As for the rest of the brunettes it would be Jo, Adriana and then Sara. I highly doubt either Jas or Lais will get it this year. 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

My ideal FB situation would be wore by my main girl Elsa, and it would be a mix of rose gold, pink and white diamonds with a similar shape to the 2005, 2006 or 2017 designs, or a blue that matches her eyes. I think it will worth 2.5 to 5 Million regardless of who gets it tho.

As for the Hadids, I highly doubt that would ever happen. Karolina got it in 2002 but that was a completely different time and situation, i think there's no way we'll see a non-Angel wear the FB or open the show any time soon.

I definitely hope you're right about the second paragraph. Not because of any opinion I have of the Hadids, but just because being an angel should retain some of its perks now that it's already a bit less exclusive/special than it used to be.

I actually feel like the fantasy bra has lost its allure a  bit so I'm not too bothered who gets it. Back in the early 2000's it seemed to serve its purpose, i.e garner a lot of publicity for VS , and  made more impact than in recent times. Nowadays the price tag of the bra doesn't shock as much because people are used to it

7 hours ago, vsfsaddict said:

Not Martha for the FB please.. I don´t know why people like her so much.. Her walk is like... mehhh. I only liked her SO walk.. In the road ahead I couldn´t even watch, in Dark Angel her pose and hands.. and last year awkward pose at Winter´s Tale.. although she seems really nice and charming. I like her persona but not that much as a model.

My bets are on Romee and Elsa.

BTW, when do you guys think sketches/themes are being released? Hope soon. 

The only reason I would have the thought of hoping Martha gets FB is exactly that, she's got nothing good going for her. The sooner VS lets her go, the less painful it'll be for her modeling career. Martha just deserves something because of the lack of good stuffs she gets in the past, excluding the SO in 2015. Apart from that, Martha does raise awareness about scoliosis, has a pleasant personality, so its better for her to get the FB soon and then VS just straight up dumps her like Kate G.

That aside, Clauds and toodarnhot will kill me if they see this so I ain't tagging them :rofl:. But I see Elsa potentially becoming like Doutzen, where she's loved by the majority, people want her to get some good shit, and so far she has some, but probably like Doutzen, will never get the FB and end up leaving before her time for FB arrives and people will hate on VS even more.