Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Taylor for FB just to be different 😀

I’m on the bandwagon but she probably won’t :(

I’m not disinclined to believe that Romee might get it. I can’t tell if she’s put on a little bit of weight or got her Tatas adjusted but they are looking much more plush lol 

I'm rooting for Elsa to get it but I feel like it's going to be someone else, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's not. 

29 minutes ago, shver said:

How much do you guys think the FB will be worth this year? And what color(s)?

Im thinking a little more than past years maybe 3-5million, and I think it will be a pastel color this year. 

They've been in the 2-3 million dollar range for the majority of the past 8 or 9 years so I'm guessing it'll be somewhere in there. 

I'd love to see a FB that's made up primarily of purple, pink or orange gemstones. 

If Mouawad is doing the bra again this year the jewels he's been working with lately are standard white, blues, green, pink and reds.He's also been using a lot of rose gold in his collections.  A Rose Gold bra with Pink/Red/White diamonds would be pretty amazing I think.

Not Martha for the FB please.. I don´t know why people like her so much.. Her walk is like... mehhh. I only liked her SO walk.. In the road ahead I couldn´t even watch, in Dark Angel her pose and hands.. and last year awkward pose at Winter´s Tale.. although she seems really nice and charming. I like her persona but not that much as a model.

My bets are on Romee and Elsa.

BTW, when do you guys think sketches/themes are being released? Hope soon. 

6 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Not Martha for the FB please.. I don´t know why people like her so much.. Her walk is like... mehhh. I only liked her SO walk.. In the road ahead I couldn´t even watch, in Dark Angel her pose and hands.. and last year awkward pose at Winter´s Tale.. although she seems really nice and charming. I like her persona but not that much as a model.

My bets are on Romee and Elsa.

BTW, when do you guys think sketches/themes are being released? Hope soon. 

+1