Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Now I'm cracking up over the fact we are over here "so and so deserve it" as if VS won't just flip a coin to choose who's going to wear the thing. :( 

Very true. I think they only put alot of though into who would wear the bra based on who they don't care for as much lol. Everybody else is just free game

It would be cool for Elsa to get it imo. NO MARTHA, she already got the SO outfit and nobody cares about her like THAT imo. Atleast Elsa is like trendy on social media, I will give Elsa that much. She is popular and known with her very photoshopped IG pics lol.

And personally, I don't get bitchy vibes from her.

Candice... needs to wait. She got a second show opening and not too long ago did she get that 10 million FB. Its rare somebody gets such a great FB. She needs one more year without it lol

46 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Candice... needs to wait. She got a second show opening and not too long ago did she get that 10 million FB. Its rare somebody gets such a great FB. She needs one more year without it lol

She got her thrid show opening last year, actually. But "need" to wait... Yeah, right, who gets it's not up to her, it's not like she's asking for it... Unless you're like Bee fans that said that Behati told VS to give the bra to Lais last year.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

She got her thrid show opening last year, actually. But "need" to wait... Yeah, right, who gets it's not up to her, it's not like she's asking for it... Unless you're like Bee fans that said that Behati told VS to give the bra to Lais last year.

Oh yeah third. That doesn't make it better. And I never said it was "up to candice" on whether or not she gets the FB. I don't even think its up to her on the "lack" of VS work she has been doing.  I personally still want someone else to get it. I think she has gotten alot of big honors in the past, not too long ago actually, that I personally didn't even see why so much was given to her but they were. VS has started to move on and let others get their time and I think that should continue with the FB as well.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Oh that shit was crazy :rofl: Bee telling VS to give Lais the fantasy bra, omegalul. 

I want to see Bee fans saying that again this year, and see Bee herself get her ass off that angel contract, then I can see Bee fans drown in sorrow. 

For the FB

Best: Martha, Behati, Sara

Worst:

Josephine (I can’t with the overly perky Angel persona she puts on, the baby voice, and all the over the top descriptions she uses regarding VS and angeldom, which convey a certain lack of self-awareness/sincerity. If she lost all that, she would be fine although I’d prefer someone without implants getting the bra),

Romee (I do think you need to have a nice chest for the FB. Hers was so scary in 2016 that is ruined a great outfit in the Mountain Romance section),

Stella (There’s something off-putting about the <choices other then my own> lives she and KStew seem to lead plus topping the Maxim Hot 100 list was a joke. She gives me social climber in high fashion vibes. I don’t think she ever really belonged, especially not in VS.)

Edited by phenobarbie
Please refrain from derogatory or inflammatory statements that may offend people of certain demographics, ethnic groups or sexualities

Recently heard a Podcast of Sara which she was talking to this acting coach about VS and she said something like "we're like 11 angels now" - so if that's the case - that means one of the current 12 is not an angel anymore. Hope is Behati that girl hasn't worked in the past 2y so I don't see the point of VS paying her for nothing. Especially cause she's not even a relevant model anymore (sorry behati fans)

On another note - did they shoot the Holiday commercial already ? where did they do it this year ?

Regarding the FB I think it might be going to Elsa! I would be happy if it was Elsa (I prefer Sara of course but we all know VS will never give her the FB cause they don't give a damn about her hahahaha)