Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I think Beachwaver’s contract with VS ended already (thank fucking god). I really, REALLY want Pat McGrath to do makeup for the show! :clap: her makeup skills is superb and very sexy and glam and she’s already well-established in the fashion industry and has already worked with a lot of the angels and models walking.

Ohhhh!! Pat does awesome work! I hope that VS does not dictate the style of make up and just let Pat come up with something beautiful on all the models. (A girl can dream, right?)

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Ohhhh!! Pat does awesome work! I hope that VS does not dictate the style of make up and just let Pat come up with something beautiful on all the models. (A girl can dream, right?)

Agreed! We seriously need red lipstick and heavy eyeshadow, glittery lipgloss, glittery and iridescent eyeshadows :drool: whoever did the 2008 hair and makeup seriously deserves an award, that was the best year for hair and makeup. Highlighted before highlighting became a thing :rofl: loved it

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed! We seriously need red lipstick and heavy eyeshadow, glittery lipgloss, glittery and iridescent eyeshadows :drool: whoever did the 2008 hair and makeup seriously deserves an award, that was the best year for hair and makeup. Highlighted before highlighting became a thing :rofl: loved it

That would be interesting, for sure. Does she also have foundation or something? Mostly because they would need to use her products only for her to actually do the show as their key MUA, since usually the sponsor provides their people for that.

I would also love it if the artists that normally work for the VS shoots could do the make up. They kill it all the time and the girls look fantastic because they know each other well.

19 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I would also love it if the artists that normally work for the VS shoots could do the make up. They kill it all the time and the girls look fantastic because they know each other well.

Ohh sweet baby cheese-it’s please make this happen!!!