Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Model likes and dislikes are strictly personal preference. But I can think of a few models the common majority dislikes

- Megan Puleri

- Sadie Newman

- the Hadids

- Kendull

- Lily D

I like Sadie, always thought she looked very elegant and well poised :ninja:

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

It may have been a mistake? IDK, but it is weird ngl.

ALSO, I think Adriana is still under VS contract because I was fully expecting her to walk the SavagexFenty show considering she and Rihanna ♥ each other but she didn't show up and I assume it's because she's still under contract with VS and can't walk for other lingerie brands.

TBH Adriana is a wild card these days. I won't be sure that she is walking until I see her at a fitting lol.

However, I do feel like if she ever parted ways with VS, she'd jump right into the next lingerie gig. I am not sure if it would be savagexfenty because she didn't walk any shows at nyfw. But I do think if Adriana left VS at age 37, she'd hop onto the next lingerie brand.

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Elegant < Sassy Runway Walker < Baby Bird ready for her feeding < Mall employee version of Coco (OMEGALUL) @toodarnhot

Lie and tell me you haven’t seen Sadie’s twin sister working at Artizia in the mall and acting snide because she gets paid minimum wage to sell you over priced made in China clothing. :idk: 

16 hours ago, Sanni said:

I definitely think that Adriana and Lily would be the kind older models Blanca was taking about. Adriana because at that point she would not feel threatened by anyone and just want all the newcomers to enjoy the moment and she would remember the time when she was in awe of bigger models like Stephanie Seymour and Heidi Klum. Lily because she is so friendly to everyone.

Since people are saying lily is a mean girl. Could be Adriana and Candice. Even though Candice also doesn't have the best track record with how she treats fellow models. I feel like she has mellowed out and become very humble. I think she is more mature now. And I can see her being kind to the younger/newer models these days.

EDIT Nevermind, I see she said this in 2014. I think Candice was still a Regina George back then lol.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah, you're not worth my time, so imma just pass. But carry on, you're truly looking great :thumbs_up:

You are welcome to pass but referring to a member as “we all know how this person is” is not a good look for a moderator. We all know how you guys get down behind the scenes but at least on the board you should not use the mean girl tactics. :)

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Since people are saying lily is a mean girl. Could be Adriana and Candice. Even though Candice also doesn't have the best track record with how she treats fellow models. I feel like she has mellowed out and become very humble. I think she is more mature now. And I can see her being kind to the younger/newer models these days.

Lily as a mean girl is news to me! The only bad impression I’ve seen people have of her is that she might be a social climber.

I think Alessandra might have been a nice older model too since so many VS models talked about Adriana and Alessandra like they were synonymous with VS.

58 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Lily as a mean girl is news to me! The only bad impression I’ve seen people have of her is that she might be a social climber.

I think Alessandra might have been a nice older model too since so many VS models talked about Adriana and Alessandra like they were synonymous with VS.

Its news to me too! But to be honest, lily was never on my radar. I honestly don't know much about her, so. I can't say I feel like she was a nicer older angel. She comes across as nice though and she seems to be friend with everyone? 

IDK about Ale. Someone who used to work for VS personally contacted me because I used to own a blog for Adriana and Alessandra, saying they had one of the worst experiences with Alessandra. She was a diva and all of that. That could be just how she is to the workers and not the models, but after someone told me their experiences as well as alot of fans who also had bad experiences with her, I don't see her as that warm. Someone who saw her at the airport told me that all they did was look and smile at her daughter Anja, and Alessandra turned her nose up at them. And no, the person wasn't a guy.

Maybe Doutzen is who blanca is referring to. She was there back in 2014 and I believe she is a kind person

11 minutes ago, Sanni said:

You are welcome to pass but referring to a member as “we all know how this person is” is not a good look for a moderator. We all know how you guys get down behind the scenes but at least on the board you should not use the mean girl tactics. :)

Of course, this an actual meeting between @Prettyphile and I

Ef548fhu o

Listen, I'm over your petty drama so keep acting grand like you're smater than everyone else, whatever floats your boat 

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

It’s not “mean girl” tactics. You are exhausting and you don’t take hints or criticism very well which makes it doubly exhausting especially when so many of your opinions are negative and reiterated over and over.