Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I’m just curious- do you hold all the other models involved with Fyre Festival to the same level? You should be jumping down Lais, Nadine, Shanina, Hannah F, Gizele, Alessandra, Rose, EmRata throats as well but you aren’t because you simply have a bias against Elsa and frankly it’s getting old. If you dislike her so much, just ignore her and stop using every opportunity that comes up to bait her fans and bitch about her. 

I know you’ll just try to rebuke this with more BS about Elsa so this is the last time I’ll engage but I highly recommend some self reflection on your part on why one model grinds your gears so much that you need to spew constant vitriol about her. 

4 minutes ago, bedtime said:

if you don’t like a model simply don’t follow them. i can’t stand devon or hannah f so i don’t pay them any mind. same with kendall and the hadids. no reason to get all worked up. 

I’m curious, why can’t you stand Hannah F.? I’ve never read anyone write anything bad about her expect one member doesn’t like her twerking, but he is still a fan.

You know. I found the old thread with posts about all the bitchy things Izabel G. has done and it was soon funny. 😂

Any who, the girls are coworkers and not really "real" friends. It's better for the brand for them to be pictured together or amongst each other.  They will always have that "we got hired at the same time" moment. I wouldn't call it a bond. How many people are you still friends with when you stopped working together? My tingly hat tells me that Taylor may have made amends with David or threw her under the bus......or Lais may be the first to gooooooo along with a few more angels. 

Shady business.

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Model likes and dislikes are strictly personal preference. But I can think of a few models the common majority dislikes

- Megan Puleri

- Sadie Newman

- the Hadids

- Kendull

- Lily D

:ninja: 

I never had problems with Lily D in her physical aspect, I think she is attractive but not enough for me. However, his walk is disgusting; one of the worst I've seen of the girls in the vsfs. I have the same feeling with Lily Aldridge. :ninja:

8 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

You know. I found the old thread with posts about all the bitchy things Izabel G. has done and it was soon funny. 😂

Any who, the girls are coworkers and not really "real" friends. It's better for the brand for them to be pictured together or amongst each other.  They will always have that "we got hired at the same time" moment. I wouldn't call it a bond. How many people are you still friends with when you stopped working together? My tingly hat tells me that Taylor may have made amends with David or threw her under the bus......or Lais may be the first to gooooooo along with a few more angels. 

Shady business.

I checked out both of their Instagram accounts and nothing really stood out. They hardly feature on each other’s accounts, but I won’t rule out an accidental unfollow at this point. I did wonder if Taylor had said anything about Lais’ son or Lais as a mother as Lais has posted more about him in recent times. That would make a woman lose her cool real quick as we have recently seen.

25 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Model likes and dislikes are strictly personal preference. But I can think of a few models the common majority dislikes

- Megan Puleri

- Sadie Newman

- the Hadids

- Kendull

- Lily D

You are missing Braga in that list 🙄🙄

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I checked out both of their Instagram accounts and nothing really stood out. They hardly feature on each other’s accounts, but I won’t rule out an accidental unfollow at this point. I did wonder if Taylor had said anything about Lais’ son or Lais as a mother as Lais has posted more about him in recent times. That would make a woman lose her cool real quick as we have recently seen.

I don't think it is about her son nor it was mistake. I sense a shake up.

31 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

- Megan Puleri

- Sadie Newman

- the Hadids

- Kendull

- Lily D

Lily, Bella and Gigi don't get the same hate as the others..Bella actually got more love after her second vsfs

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Lily, Bella and Gigi don't get the same hate as the others..Bella actually got more love after her second vsfs

I love Bella too, but it seems like the general crowd still doesn't love her enough for this year's show. In fact, Gigi is the one getting the applause.

I’m actually not that unhappy with casting this year. Sure there are some models I’m not a big fan of but I’m more apathetic about them then anything. 

As for a few of the new girls being cast I’m quite excited!! Some great looking walks. A more well rounded group of body types and just all around it just looks pretty solid. 

So fingers crossed the decent choices continue in music and outfit choices. 

Bring back the glitter!! Send someone to San Francisco to raid their supplies goddammit. I miss the sparkles. 

@Kevork89

hey hun!! Good to hear you’re doing well. I took a bit of a hiatus as well. Works insane but what’s new :idk: 

we we should catch up though! Glad to see you’re back :)