Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

15 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

oh wait China cancelled her lol

the "racist" impersonation probably had been the culprit towards her demise.

That's what I thought. They saw the video and denied her the visa. No other reason why'd they give Bella one and not Gigi.

Or maybe it really was on VS' end. If so, I guess we'll find out with the whole Devon incident going on.

It was just a visa issue, nothing to do with VS. Also if yall think VS is gonna cut ties just because of this video yall are wrong, they've kept Roos and Maggie around after their own fuck ups and they just decided to cast Winnie who has a truly awful reputation. 

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

On the topic of controversial model behaviors,  can some of you tell me a bit more about Shanina and her horrible attitude? As well as Winnie's?

Did Shanina fail all of her castings previously because she wasn't pleasant to work with? 

This isn’t the first time I’ve heard about this and it breaks my heart because if more people are talking about her shitty attitude then there must be some truth to it :/ I heard she was rude to other models at castings (previous years during castings) and allegedly complained that she shouldn’t have to attend castings anymore after walking the show since 2011. Also according to her ex Tyson Beckford, she’s very hardheaded when she doesn’t get things her way...she seems like such a sweetheart though and she’s close friends with a lot of models and angels so I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Shania Shaik probably just has a resting bitch face which can be seen as rude or mean. I'm sure she is sweet. Besides I would take whatever Tyson Beckford says with a grain of salt because he bashed her and claimed that he made her. Something about sending her to a dentist and gave her a trainer a ew years ago I believe. 

6 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Shania Shaik probably just has a resting bitch face which can be seen as rude or mean. I'm sure she is sweet. Besides I would take whatever Tyson Beckford says with a grain of salt because he bashed her and claimed that he made her. Something about sending her to a dentist and gave her a trainer a ew years ago I believe. 

Tbh I agree lmao her face just looks mean as hell, although she does give me bitchy vibes. I feel like she has a personality that could offend people even if she’s not even trying to be malicious. 

23 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Shania Shaik probably just has a resting bitch face which can be seen as rude or mean.

It's not just resting bitch face. I've had personal dealings with Shanina and her mom, as have a couple of old members on BZ, and staff on TFS who will attest to the "attitude" ... Shanina is a full fledged member of the mean girls club.