Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

sorry but this doesn't make sense...i don't know how american football works but the european one is not like this, my team (same for all the italian ones) is from here but they have fans outside fo italy too and is not a problem at all, is the other way around

I'm by no means saying it's a problem, I'm saying it doesn't make sense to me that she's allegedly so passionate about a team (and an entire sport tbh) that's she's been exposed to for maybe about five years at best? American football is not something people really care for outside the US (and maybe Canada? idk :rofl:), is not like she grew up watching the Raiders with her family or in a super involved place where they live and breathe the sport. Again, in my personal opinion, I think she just does it because she's figured her fans/followers like those post, not because she's really that involved with the Raiders, how many times has she actually taken the trip to Oakland to go and see this team she allegedly loves so much?. I'm in Argentina, if there's a place where people are 100% obessed and borderline insane about football (the real one, no the American lol) is here but I've never ever seen a friend post that much about their team. Just the local "insta models", hence why Josephine comes across as cringy/annoying and deadass fake to me.

BUT!

Let's move on from this and the hate train from all the models. We all have different taste and like and dislike things and that is fine, the world would be boring otherwise. Except for Lorena Rae, we all love her and that is a beautiful thing :rofl: ❤️

Now with these being our confirmed models: 

Angels: 
- Adriana Lima
- Behati Prinsloo
- Candice Swanepoel

- Elsa Hosk 
- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver
- Lais Ribeiro
- Martha Hunt
- Romee Strijd
- Sara Sampaio
- Stella Maxwell
- Taylor Hill

Pink Spokesperson: 

- Grace Elizabeth 

- Zuri Tibby

- Maggie Laine

Returning models:

- Sui He

- Georgia Fowler

- Devon Windsor

- Herieth Paul

- Estelle Chen

- Barbara Palvin
- Alexina Graham
- Shanina Shaik
- Leomie Anderson
- Alanna Arrington
- Lameka Fox
- Megan Williams
- Gizele Oliveira
- Nadine Leopold
- Barbara Fialho
- Frida Aasen
- Kelly Gale

- Cindy Bruna

- Jourdana Phillips

- Grace Bol

- Aiden Curtiss

- Toni Garrn

- Ming Xi

Newbies:

- Kelsey Merritt

- Sadie Newman

- Winnie Harlow

- Alannah Walton

- Maia Cotton

- Lorena Rae

- Iesha Hodges

- Melia Tiacoh

- Yasmine Wijnaldum
- Cheyenne Maya
- Myrthe Bolt
- Isilda Moreira
- Sofie Rovenstine
- Josie Canseco

- Sabah Koj

- Mayowa Nicholas

- Willow Hand

- Duckie Thot

Who do you guys think will be stuck in Pink and which girls are likely to get two outfits? I personally think Winnie and Duckie will be featured newbies this year, I see them both getting two mainline outfits. I sadly think Willow and Lorena will get stuck with an ugly pink outfit :pinch:

Let's do a much more fun prediction.

Who do you think will get 1 outfit only, aside from the PINK girls.

These are the ones I can think of at the top of my head.

- Estelle Chen

- Shanina Shaik

- Grace Bol

- Aiden Curtiss

- Kelly Gale

- Georgia Fowler

- Nadine Leopold

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Last year they didn’t separate girls in Pink and Mainline like they used to if I’m remembering correctly? Or was that mostly because of the Balmain collection. 

I’m resigned to Lo only getting one outfit and it being some pink monstrosity. 

They did, the only models to have walked something other than Pink were Grace, Dilone, Nadine and Amilna and it may have been because of the visa issues that left VS with five or six less than what they planned for, which is very unlikely to happen again this year. I don't think VS planning to have Nadine and Amilna in Pink or Grace and Dilone outside Pink tbh. 

I can see the unfortunate Pink lineup being this:

- Grace (+ a mainline outfit)

- Zuri

- Maggie

- Alannah

- Lorena

- Melia 
- Myrthe 

- Alanna
- Isilda
- Sofie 
- Josie 

- Sabah

- Mayowa 

- Lameka (+ a mainline outfit)

- Estelle

With just one mainline outfit:

- Herieth Paul

- Shanina Shaik
- Megan Williams
- Gizele Oliveira
- Nadine Leopold
- Frida Aasen
- Kelly Gale

- Jourdana Phillips

- Grace Bol

- Kelsey Merritt

- Sadie Newman

- Maia Cotton

- Iesha Hodges

- Yasmine Wijnaldum

And everyone else with two mainline outfits

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

They did, the only models to have walked something other than Pink were Grace, Dilone, Nadine and Amilna and it may have been because of the visa issues that left VS with five or six less than what they planned for, which is very unlikely to happen again this year. I don't think VS planning to have Nadine and Amilna in Pink or Grace and Dilone outside Pink tbh. 

I can see the unfortunate Pink lineup being this:

- Grace (+ a mainline outfit)

- Zuri

- Maggie

- Alannah

- Lorena

- Melia 
- Myrthe 

- Alanna
- Isilda
- Sofie 
- Josie 

- Sabah

- Mayowa 

- Lameka (+ a mainline outfit)

o.o, Lameka with a mainline outfit is surprising, why did you predict her getting one mainline? 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

o.o, Lameka with a mainline outfit is surprising, why did you predict her getting one mainline? 

She’s been steadily shooting mainline, including the holiday campaign. I’d be more surprised to see her in Pink, tbh. 

It would be nice if Sadie ended up in Pink, but a girl can dream. 

27 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Who do you guys think will be stuck in Pink and which girls are likely to get two outfits? I personally think Winnie and Duckie will be featured newbies this year, I see them both getting two mainline outfits. I sadly think Willow and Lorena will get stuck with an ugly pink outfit :pinch:

oh god PLEASE NO 

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm by no means saying it's a problem, I'm saying it doesn't make sense to me that she's allegedly so passionate about a team (and an entire sport tbh) that's she's been exposed to for maybe about five years at best? American football is not something people really care for outside the US (and maybe Canada? idk :rofl:), is not like she grew up watching the Raiders with her family or in a super involved place where they live and breathe the sport. Again, in my personal opinion, I think she just does it because she's figured her fans/followers like those post, not because she's really that involved with the Raiders, how many times has she actually taken the trip to Oakland to go and see this team she allegedly loves so much?. I'm in Argentina, if there's a place where people are 100% obessed and borderline insane about football (the real one, no the American lol) is here but I've never ever seen a friend post that much about their team. Just the local "insta models", hence why Josephine comes across as cringy/annoying and deadass fake to me.

BUT!

Let's move on from this and the hate train from all the models. We all have different taste and like and dislike things and that is fine, the world would be boring otherwise. Except for Lorena Rae, we all love her and that is a beautiful thing :rofl: ❤️

Her boyfriend is from the area, he's a lifelong fan of the Raiders, which is why she's a fan. They both have season tickets and attend with his family as often as they can, tailgating with everyone else more often than not. She also travels to away games when her schedule allows and is constantly live tweeting the games, so I'd say she's definitely a die-hard fan by now. Also, through Alex she's met several of the players and the official team account sometimes reposts her stuff or Alex' family posts.