Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Of course Alexina's latest post is somewhat cringy but that's advertising for you. No normal person will gush about a bunch of panties and bras which aren't even from some ultra expensive brand. Why blame her, though? I doubt she is the one who decides how she should behave in those advertising videos, blame whoever from VS came up with the idea. And if for some reason it was Alexina's idea, well at least she pretends to love the VS stuff more convincingly than most (cough, Jo, cough).

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

GIRL

Gisele is married to the Patriot's QB and I don't see her being this extra cringy :rofl:

oh please give me a fucking break, this is not like that, she's not with her tits out or in lingerie..just for a little cleavage? i don't see why she should wear a turtleneck neck now..

Gisele is 38 not 25.. and there's nothing cringy about this video

15 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

oh please give me a fucking break, this is not like that, she's not with her tits out or in lingerie..just for a little cleavage? i don't see why she should wear a turtleneck neck now..

Gisele is 38 not 25.. and there's nothing cringy about this video

It's not just the cleavage, I find the entire thing just cringy. Olivia Culpo is 26 and also dating a football player and she ain't doing that stuff, also the football season has been over since February 2017 but the Raiders got eliminated in December 2017. Like I said, it's about personal taste, I personally find it very cringy and annoying, especially when you consider: she's not related to the team (via friends, family or bf), she's not from Oakland, she's never even lived Oakland (and considering Oakland is a sketchy area I doubt she's ever been to Oakland except for maybe games) she's not even American, she doesn't even have American family ffs. IDK it just makes zero sense to me, but whatever floats her boat I'm fine with just not following her not going to her thread, clearly I am not the only one who finds it cringy.

But I was just using her as an example, it's not that deep, we all enjoy different things, some people find Adriana to be incredibly annoying and that's fine, not gonna make me like her any less :idk: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's not just the cleavage, I find the entire thing just cringy. Olivia Culpo is 26 and also dating a football player and she ain't doing that stuff. Like I said, it's about personal taste, I personally find it very cringy and annoying, especially when you consider: she's not related to the team (via friends, family or bf), she's not from Oakland, she's never even lived Oakland (and considering Oakland is a sketchy area I doubt she's ever been to Oakland except for maybe games) she's not even American, she doesn't even have American family ffs. IDK it just makes zero sense to me, but whatever floats her boat I'm fine with just not following her not going to her thread, clearly I am not the only one who finds it cringy.

But I was just using her as an example, it's not that deep, we all enjoy different things, some people find Adriana to be incredibly annoying and that's fine, not gonna make me like her any less :idk: 

sorry but this doesn't make sense...i don't know how american football works but the european one is not like this, my team (same for all the italian ones) is from here but they have fans outside fo italy too and is not a problem at all, is the other way around