Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Hello my BZ friends. How is everyone? It has been a while since I’ve been on.

Much like pretty I have had very little chance to be around. My work life is super hectic at the moment and keeping me very busy. It’s also going well I left a job I was hating and found a new job and have already got a promotion in my first 6 months so loving it. 

Shoutout to the awesome people I’ve missed @Prettyphile @Clauds @toodarnhot @PinkCouture @phenobarbie @PastaFreak And everyone else heeeeeey.

I’ve spent the last few days catching up on this thread as well as the going ons with VS and the fashion world cause I’ve been way out of the loop lately.

I also missed my 10 year anniversary at BZ. Woohoo!!

So thoughts on the show so far is it’s gonna be a shit show but I’m here for it lol. Glad Barbara and Toni are back. Super pumped for homegirl Duckie. I’ve been wanting her in the show since she came around in Aus. She was on AusNTM years ago and was my fav back then and I’m so glad she’s having an amazing career surge.

Also where the hell is Hannah F?!?!? Come on VS. She’s killing the HF world at the moment. I also just watched the first ep of ModelSquad and I really want her around.

35 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

I'm just waiting for Kaia, Adut and Vitto to rock that runway one day and replace some angels.

Some part of me just thinks Kaia is already above doing a VS show, not that I wouldn’t want to see her do it.

39 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Some part of me just thinks Kaia is already above doing a VS show, not that I wouldn’t want to see her do it.

Agreed. Adut said so herself that she would never attend castings for VS or wouldn’t want to be invited to attend them on her IG live but she laughed about...I doubt it was a superiority thing, but she is the most “IT” girl of the fashion industry and these “IT” girls are realizing they don’t need VS to help their already successful careers.

Someone on IG said a Chinese fan source knows for sure there will be YET ANOTHER dark segment this year and people are speculating that it will be similar to a mashup of Dark Angels and Punk Angels but with more color (whatever the fuck that means?)...if this is true I’m gonna actually scream. 

21 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed. Adut said so herself that she would never attend castings for VS or wouldn’t want to be invited to attend them on her IG live but she laughed about...I doubt it was a superiority thing, but she is the most “IT” girl of the fashion industry and these “IT” girls are realizing they don’t need VS to help their already successful careers.

I find it hard to believe that someone laughing at the idea of going to castings for VS doesn’t have a superiority complex lmao but Tbf I didn’t see to judge for myself.