Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

Yes - I believe you mentioned that before.
Yet, Jo was still in NY last night.
But, who knows... maybe she can still make it.

Maybe, I'm not sure which 11 event are they referring to. It could be Double 11 or 9/11. At which case, Sui is gonna give a little sneak peek about this year's show.

Edit: seems like this is just video aimed at promoting VS' products, nothing much. 

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

If VS gave a fuck about what the public wants, they would read their instagram comments but they don't.

Everyone on that team is so old they’re used to the idea of the media shaping public opinion. Back then you could just tell the public “this is who is hot right now” and they’d for the most part go along with it. They’re not used to the public telling them what they want and saying straight up no to some girls. Which is why girls the public doesn’t even like are still working for VS as if they’re doing something lol 

example...Heidi Klum lmao 

13 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Literally same, I been trying soooo hard to like her but I just can't.:rofl: 

22 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

-She's a little annoying, like she wants a lot of attention. But shes Drop dead gorg nonetheless

12 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I like her but I could totally understand how she could rub some people the wrong way b/c she could come off as extra.

I actually like her look and find her pretty lol. i found some old pictures of her  loooong looong ago and thought she was amazing but her ig killed that :rofl:

11 hours ago, heartwing said:

The ice is already in place, as the Islanders will also play games at Barclays this season. They just put mats and flooring over the top of it during basketball games and any other events being held there.  It will remain until the end of the Islanders season (most likely in April) 

Aren't the Islanders back at Nassau? I mean, I remember hearing the ice at Barclays was bad, and there was little visibility in certain areas... Oh well.