Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

33 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

We will have 60 models this year, Martha will get the FB, and VS will fuck up the show with Rebel Angels 😂

@Clauds

I really really hate all the 'rebel aesthetic' thing, I hope this get stuck in pink and not in mainline, because there will be no difference between "teen" segment and the """"mature"""" ones.

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I have honestly no idea, I hope it's Elsa and will 100% be upset about any other model getting it :rofl:

Me too😤😤😤

34 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Mark my words, 

We will have 60 models this year, Martha will get the FB, and VS will fuck up the show with Rebel Angels 😂

@Clauds who do you think got the FB.

I said the exact same thing! A maximum of 60-65 models and Martha will def get the FB. The odds just seem in her favor and VS has never really been logical on which models receives it.

I presume the last models confirmed for the show will be this week. 

2 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I really really hate all the 'rebel aesthetic' thing, I hope this get stuck in pink and not in mainline, because there will be no difference between "teen" segment and the """"mature"""" ones.

Me too😤😤😤

Yuck. I sincerely hope this Rebel Angels segment is just pure speculation, Punk Angels was pretty decent last year but reusing the same/similar themes 2 years in a row is just lazy as fuck.

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Yuck. I sincerely hope this Rebel Angels segment is just pure speculation, Punk Angels was pretty decent last year but reusing the same/similar themes 2 years in a row is just lazy as fuck.

That's Sophia for you... BOHO! - TRA! - NOMADIC!! Similar concept, three years in a row.

23 hours ago, Polqu said:

Yall know is gonna happen! Im rooting for an horrible misplaced "hispanic" things as toreros, mariachis, """aztec influences""" and flamenco dancers 😂😂 

AND Piñatas girl ... dont forget that , Sadie with the piñata outfit would be awesome.

54 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

YESSS! ICONIC! Also Highland Romance was gorgeous too

Yessss Highland Romance is one of my favorite segments, but I pretty much love any segment with Gisele in it.

I hope they do more stuff to/with the stage and runway this year. That's been lacking for the past handful of years and I miss when they'd go all out for each segment and decorate it based around what the theme of each was.

38 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Victoria Secret IG TV: Runway Q & A: Georgia Fowler

Does she seem like a bit... forced? IMO, there's something off about her in this video.

I'm SICK of the leds pannels as "decoration" it was innovative the first year, now is just lazy :(

4 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Does she seem like a bit... forced? IMO, there's something off about her in this video.

I'm SICK of the leds pannels as "decoration" it was innovative the first year, now is just lazy :(

I totally agree. leds are a cool way of giving some background color or ambience but I definitely love real elements on the runway. Some basic things like the lamps in Parisian Nights or trees at fairytale worked really good for me.

1 minute ago, vsfsaddict said:

I totally agree. leds are a cool way of giving some background color or ambience but I definitely love real elements on the runway. Some basic things like the lamps in Parisian Nights or trees at fairytale worked really good for me.

Parisian nights was amazing. 

10/10.

52 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I actually didn't mind her in this video. Maybe one or two parts she seemed to be doing it up, but overall it was chill. Then again, I'm also comparing this to the other VS models who are ultra-cutesy and lively, so this one seemed tamer to me.