Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

What were the piñata wings??

do you mean peineta??

mantilla.jpg

I'm sorry, but, knowing what were/are peinetas for, Doutzen's wings are always a joke for me :rofl:

Marie Antoinette (ala sofia coppola film, prettiest aesthetic ever) would be wonderful!

And, I think something not-that-specific, like "autum/fall/melancholy " themed would be nice. I liked a lot old vsfs themes were the theme was more open, or "artistic" (i don't know how explain this better, sorry) :( and the outfits all were in the same style, but different and not redundant. .

yay @BehatiPrincess same thoughts!

Now that they talk about segment, I would really like to have segments like shipwreck, Paris nights, sexy santa helpers, Russian babies, passion, i put spell on you, if there is going to be a rebel segment that is like tough love, (sorry but write like that, I mean the first segment of 2010)

I've always wanted a segment of valentines. much red, white, pink lingerie. a wedding segment would be very good too.

I dont know if I'm wrong but they do have a bridal collection this year. I think Sara was the face of that themed shoot, I remember a beautiful white lingerie with stuff in the chest.

Here, I personally think this pieces are incredibly beautiful. 

Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-38-43.png Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-37-46.png

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I dont know if I'm wrong but they do have a bridal collection this year. I think Sara was the face of that themed shoot, I remember a beautiful white lingerie with stuff in the chest.

Here, I personally think this pieces are incredibly beautiful. 

Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-38-43.png Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-37-46.png

They have a bridal area on their site, but I don't believe they design pieces specifically for bridal collection anymore. ie) These are bridal pieces but from the Dream Angels collection. 

https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/bridal

1 hour ago, Polqu said:

OMG my brain just forgot the peineta wings on passion :rofl: it's true, it had few thing 'very spanish' (doutzen wings, maybe Candice outfit ?? not saw a single thing like that here, but i get the "torero" vibes somehow¿?  and Julia stegner "dress") but i was thinking about something more messed up, less pretty and less "correct" with mexican-central/south american with spanish/mediterranean things all mixed in some huge colourful atrocity. :rofl:

Also, I want an ancient Egypt segment, exclusively egyptian influence, with huge jewels, lot of turquoise and gold, extravagant and glorious wings and lots of fierce catwalkers in the segment.

Wasn't Devon's TRA outfit supposed to be a skeleton from Día de Muertos...?