Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Stella’s year for the FB would have been when she won Maxim’s Hot 100. She was a lot more active with VS that year as well. 

I am HOPING for Elsa, but wouldn’t be surprised if it went to Jo (she’s everywhere for VS) or even Martha (she has been doing tons of events for VS lately). 

Im just preparing myself for the worst.

I hope Elsa got It too, but i have learned to not expect anything from VS:rofl:.

Idk if people here like Martha but imo she’s  a prime example of VS investing big money into Ed’s faves to not have a good return on their money spent. I wouldn’t spend all my money to make a fantasy bra to have Martha model it, but this is VS so who knows. 

I don't want to talk about Model Squad but I have to say I see what Devon was saying, cause all Ping said was that she doesn't know how it feels to be different, to which Devon replied that she in fact does. I also know the conversation was probably an hour long and was edited into one back and forth 20 second moment. Devon is obviously not viciously against anything and the haters are trying too hard to have someone to attack.

I hope Elsa gets the FB and Jas open. I would be fine with Martha getting the FB cause I like her walk and attitude and she totally deserves it, whether you like her or not