Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

44 minutes ago, sarinka said:

I saw it bc an account i follow made a screenshot of it's stories. But now that i have seen its profile, i can say it's not just my screenshot:

IMG_20180909_163704.png IMG_20180909_163652.png IMG_20180909_163049.png

Looks like whoever has that account reuploaded the story and credited bellazon. This is why I am quick to hate fan accounts, except a few rare ones that respect their sources. I think this fan account has an account lying somewhere in BZ.

I'm late to the party (been on vacation and have just caught up) but a big HEELLLLLL NO to Sadie. Stick her in PINK, plz.

Also, someone mentioned Bridget Malcom, I highly doubt after she called out VS and her weight issues that she went to castings. And I think she's on a social media "break" at the moment. 

21 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Looks like whoever has that account reuploaded the story and credited bellazon. This is why I am quick to hate fan accounts, except a few rare ones that respect their sources. I think this fan account has an account lying somewhere in BZ.

This is frustrating. Plus, they don’t care to take the effort to change things like how the confirmed list is oriented. If you are gonna do it and not give credit, make it believeable that it’s your damn work (NOTE: that was just playing devil’s advocate). 

The amount of stealing that comes from outside sources is crazy. 

45 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I'm late to the party (been on vacation and have just caught up) but a big HEELLLLLL NO to Sadie. Stick her in PINK, plz.

Also, someone mentioned Bridget Malcom, I highly doubt after she called out VS and her weight issues that she went to castings. And I think she's on a social media "break" at the moment. 

Really? Just saw it, I had no idea tbh. Really hope she gets better.

At this point the only two IG with some decency and actually credit us without us having to call them out VSDiaries and Vsfsupdates. Everyone else is just messy and sadly i don't think it'll get any better.

As for Willow, she's got such a banging body i hope she doesn't get all covered but I'm sure she's gonna get stuck in pink.

17 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

VS can try to make Sadie happen, but she's not going to happen. In order for that to happen, she has to have at least a personality and none is detected.

Praying for her to just get one outfit. 

When the thread is put on private, should we expect a huge amount of new accounts posting everywhere to get to the number of post required again?

21 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys think Rebel Angels will be a collaboration with Balmain again? 

TAKE THAT BACK! DON'T PLANT THE SEED!