Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Sara Sampaio is Portugese and Barbara Palvin is Hungarian which could arguably be considered white, though many consider them to be more mongol/romani so

Edit: @HitchcockBlonde made the point I was about to make.

BTW this conversation about what means to be white and the % of that is slightly disturbing. I get that the point of that was showing that most models are "white" but can we acknowledge the diversity of the cast (or lack of it) without labeling everyone by their skin color? Ok tnks bye

By the above logic shouldn't we be looking at where they were from versus their skin color. I never brought up percentages or degrees of how "white" someone was, I was merely pointing out that many people from certain regions draw their roots from culturally more diverse standards. But I guess diversity is only factored in if you are anything but white as all Caucasian countries are lumped in as one thing even though their culture and backgrounds are quite different in many cases.  

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

I think if Duckie wasn’t casted as much as I love her...it was because she’s completely out of shape tbh doesn’t look like she even did a sit up. 

Really? :(

im here 100% for Bella's sassyness and not minding Gigi walking again too

Just now, sarinka said:

I just saw my screenshot of Sui's "horror"thing in a ig account and that's bothering me. Go make a screenshot by yourself or give credits. People here don't share news and stuff for you to get followers. 

Out that IG account.