Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, Polqu said:

actually, I find Winnie attractive, but for what I have read here, its cleare she's not the favourite out there :rofl:

omg just saw some clips of modelsquad where the girls were talking about how hard is to get in the industry being woc (shanina was speaking about her skin) and Devon just started talking about her own difficulties bc she's blonde? :rofl: bc she has to get HIGHLIGHTS every month!!! omg, VS just casted a jewell!!!

I never liked her looks...

actually, I find Winnie attractive, but for what I have read here, its cleare she's not the favourite out there :rofl:

omg just saw some clips of modelsquad where the girls were talking about how hard is to get in the industry being woc (shanina was speaking about her skin) and Devon just started talking about her own difficulties bc she's blonde? :rofl: bc she has to get HIGHLIGHTS every month!!! omg, VS just casted a jewell!!!

Oh good god. I hope she was joking about it, because otherwise she looks like an idiot. 

This is true vs keeps casting Devon but I’ve seen prettier blondes. Devon is boring and who is casting these girls 🧐

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

can't make this shit up :confused: literally everyone on Twitter is attacking her and boycotting the VSFS. The fashion show hasn’t even started and there’s already so much nonsense attached to it, another year another mess. I could do without Devon forever though. Why is she even a model? I could name 20 more interesting blonde models better looking and more memorable than she. The only year she was memorable at the VSFS was in 2014 Gilded Angels...since then if you asked me what her outfits were in previous shows I really wouldn’t be able to tell you....:ninja: what a joke 

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

can't make this shit up :confused: literally everyone on Twitter is attacking her and boycotting the VSFS. The fashion show hasn’t even started and there’s already so much nonsense attached to it, another year another mess. I could do without Devon forever though. Why is she even a model? I could name 20 more interesting blonde models better looking and more memorable than she. The only year she was memorable at the VSFS was in 2014 Gilded Angels...since then if you asked me what her outfits were in previous shows I really wouldn’t be able to tell you....:ninja: what a joke 

a hell of promotion for the VSFS :rofl:

Wow, willow has a amazin body! But her face... :hmm:

2 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

This is true vs keeps casting Devon but I’ve seen prettier blondes. Devon is boring and who is casting these girls 🧐

So many more prettier blondes lol this girl is so boring, forgettable and uninteresting I rather watch every single member of the nepo crew and Kylie Jenner get casted instead...Devon and all the other boring ass models (sorry Barbara F but your time is UP) need to go! 5-6 shows is more than enough and at this point you’re just taking up a spot of a newbie model who worked their ass off to achieve this only so you could be mediocre on the runway for less than 30 secs smh