Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

That just means that Duckie, Willow and Liu are walking too

Hopefully! I love Duckie and Willow, I don't really care about Liu but she's always nice to see. 

Still crossing my fingers for Hannah and Hailey tho

EDIT: 10magazine also started to follow the Blanca, Hadids and Irina, Irina is for sure not gonna walk and Blanca didn't book the show so who knows

So happy Barbara and Toni are back!!  Hope Kate G makes it too..

Really excited for some of the new girls: Alannah, Sofie, Kelsey, Lorena, but mostly Yasmin :heart: Sad that Robin and Kate Li didn't get it, but hopefully next year.

So the more and more I think about it, Grace E really needs to be mainline this year. She has definitely aged out of PINK. This isn’t to say anything negative about her but with all of the younger faces, she’ll look out of place.

19 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Watch Hailey Badwin take someone's spot last minute like Kendall Jenner. 

Kendall never took someone's spot as she wasn't the last model to be confirmed. There were several models who were confirmed after she was. Get your facts straight. s m h

15 hours ago, sarinka said:

I don't see what the VS Team see in Maggie tbh, she is not attractive to me. 

I guess VS has been desperately looking for a typical blonde American bombshell with a legit modeling career to become their spokesmodel for years but since there's no such model, they have been snatching every blonde American model who comes close to that idea. That's how Marisa Miller, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and now Maggie as a PINK spokesmodel became contracted models. I don't think one of them would have gotten so far if they were not Americans.

33 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

TONI GARRRRRRRN IS IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni used to be one of my favorite models but she's passed her prime. It seems kinda random to bring her back after five years O_O It's not like that she had a big comeback in the industry which would explain re-hiring her (same with Barbara tbh). But I'd take both over all these bloody unknown models any day. Very disappointing cast so far.

2 minutes ago, Dipit said:

So the more and more I think about it, Grace E really needs to be mainline this year. She has definitely aged out of PINK. This isn’t to say anything negative about her but with all of the younger faces, she’ll look out of place.

agree and zuri also need to be mainline, so i feel bad for zuri,  it's obvious that grace is going to open pink again this year, so  zuri is here too, now there's maggie