Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Thank you all for the updates! 👏

From what I can see up to now - the final casting is much worse than last year.

Happy for Mayowa! 😁

Dissapointed about Riley! 😣

Very dissapointed about Sadie. 😤

I know that people on here and in general public have a different taste but I don't think she's anyones cup of tea.

And, though I like Sara I think her comment is absurd - without her nobody would even know Sadie existed.

I'm fine with Shanina despite her being Jas' friend. She is a real model after all.

Also not happy that Blanca and Ophelie are not casted. 😞

I don't get Robin's appeal so I'm not really getting all the dissapointment but I do agree she looks much better than many of the girls who got the spot.

I also don't get Lorena's appeal but I don't know her much so I will give her a chance.

Also, I agree with many of you that regulars such as Barbara, Devon and Cindy need to go (glad Daniela is out).

25 minutes ago, ivancica said:

🤦‍♀️

20180908_071020.jpg

I love how media isn’t able to differ between someone walking the show and an actual angel. Just shows how the brand is going down. They have too much angels and therefore losing the focus on them.

With the cast being so big this year again, I guess angels are stuck with 2 outfits. 

Edit: was Saras tweet posted before?

72D4E1A0-9F70-4E7B-9349-EF956C57407E.jpeg

26 minutes ago, A-sia said:

I thought Sara was more professional 

How is she being unprofessional ? She’s defending her best friend! Wich people have been really rude too! That’s what friends are for! Sadie might not be ur cup of tea but going to sadie’s Instagram and saying shit to her is rude! 

12 minutes ago, star2011 said:

How is she being unprofessional ? She’s defending her best friend! Wich people have been really rude too! That’s what friends are for! Sadie might not be ur cup of tea but going to sadie’s Instagram and saying shit to her is rude! 

The guy who went to Sadie's instagram, was totally unnecessary, you like this girl or not. But Sara was not objective either, she knows very well that her friend is in VS for her help and at least she could have responded in another way; What she is doing is trying to fool us by making us believe that Sadie has burst her ass to get where it is being that nobody knew her before VS did that "bffs" nonsense. Things as they are, and Sara with her principles (from what I have seen, is a very smart girl), should not support nepotism and shamelessly deny it.

None of us here is going on anyone's accounts and dissing them, the person who did it was wrong to do so, that we can all agree on, however Sara, as a public figure, should know better than to reply to people telling them to fuck off and being combative.

Even not replying would've been much better than her comment and tweet, as such responses will actually make people come at her and criticise her worse. 

She apologized for cussing at that person. But all she was doing was defending her friend, wich in all honesty she’s right if sara or any angel had that much power so many of their friends who have gotten the show! Clearly people at vs like sadie, and maybe let’s give her a chance and see how she does at the show before saying this or that! 

6 minutes ago, star2011 said:

She apologized for cussing at that person. But all she was doing was defending her friend, wich in all honesty she’s right if sara or any angel had that much power so many of their friends who have gotten the show! Clearly people at vs like sadie, and maybe let’s give her a chance and see how she does at the show before saying this or that! 

Girl, I understand that you like Sara but be more objective. If you do not like Sadie, she does not give someone the right to throw shit at her instagram, but Sara does not have the right to be as rude when she could have responded much better and not look bad herself. And actually, I'm sorry, but it's not enough for Sadie to walk to give her a chance; She does not excel in any way, she has climbed in the industry at the expense of her best friend, her attitude does not convince at all and she also lies in her recent photo trying to make it look like she has been trying for 10 years, wtf? a minimum of respect for all the models that really break their back working hard to get a '' no '' many times and keep fighting. Would you say the same if it were Kendall Jenner in Sadie's place?

If we're judging Sadie it's because of her lack of modeling skills. She's supposedly been in the business but has little to nothing to show for it? Of course not every model is going to book every major campaign out there, but the fact that her portfolio is almost empty says a lot. She wasn't in anyone's radar as a possible VSFS contender until she was invited to shoot with Sara and do the BFF event, which really says a lot. 

Defending your friend is okay as long as you do it respectfully, there's no need to cuss people out or be rude to them. 

How was sadie lying? She has been modeling for 10 years, she didn’t say she’s been trying to get the show for 10 Years! And you are saying like sadie just started model yesterday cause her friend is sara. Sadie and actually met when they were both living together in paris like 7years ago! So just because sadie hasn’t have the same success doesn’t mean she hasn’t been modeling or “breaking her back” like you said! And more good for sadie for using what she can to achieve things in her life! That’s how the world works! People get people to places! Sara has many friends that wished to be in the vs show so sadie must be doing something  right!

and there are tones of models that were modeling for years in shitty catalogs before they made it big! Joan small being one of them! ( and no! I’m not comparing sadie to Joan!)