Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

: ninja:

StorySaver_vsangelshq_40663113_249448592422227_6633184908468339652_n.jpg

Ok... I adore you, Sara, but you can not deny your infliction so that your friend can enter in VS. People are not stupid.  She got too excited explaining that question with anger, and of course, she does not know how to excuse Sadie from seeing herself as a model.

I am finally up to date and I'm quite liking this lineup tbh. There's still some names I'm waiting for like Duckie, Hannah, Willow and Hailey but I'm pretty okay with what we've gotten so far.

Thankful Victoria Lee didn't make it, she was tragic last year

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Absolutely. Gotta keep a somewhat nice image if you want people to respect you. There was no need to be so disrespectful. 

+1 I do not agree with either of them. I think if you have to claim someone, it must be Ed and all those people who accept to this happens.

The most high profile thing Sadie has ever done before VS is she shot a few images for Burberry pre-fall back in 2010 or something. She's been modeling since 2009, and only after Sara calling Sadie her best friend and being part of that t-shirt bra event did things start happening for her, and its all been campaigns with Sara. Sara's been pulling her along this entire time. Not a stretch to assume that's why Sadie booked the show. 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

Absolutely. Gotta keep a somewhat nice image if you want people to respect you. There was no need to be so disrespectful. 

That kind of outburst is something I'd expect from a younger person who's lacking some self control. She should known better, and for sure could of worded her tiff a little differently so she didn't look as defensive. It's just a bad look all around.