Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

How can you care about Sadie getting it when Winnie is out here being a bully and not caring about VS at all when Robin makes a show called "road to the castings" and works out and eats healthy and shows the fans the journey and having an INCREDIBLE look and personality, and this year she showed up with her body looking beyond PERFECT. i cant. 

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Robin most likely lacks attitude and personality to VS.

I.e. she isn't a braindead, over-the-top enthusiastic VS cheerleader like say Jo? ;)

VS also photoshop the shit out of Robin in most of her pics, one can barely recognize her, dunno why they use her so much if they think she isn't good enough to be in the show and need to airbrushed so much. Morons.

At this point who cares about how a model walks, when they’re hiring ugly models.

I mean, VS is broadcasted on TV and I’m sure the majority of people would look at the beauty of the models and what they’re wearing, not really how they’re walking. Hence the low views.

1 minute ago, VSBODY said:

How can you care about Sadie getting it when Winnie is out here being a bully and not caring about VS at all when Robin makes a show called "road to the castings" and works out and eats healthy and shows the fans the journey and having an INCREDIBLE look and personality, and this year she showed up with her body looking beyond PERFECT. i cant. 

People can care about several things at the same time... As you can tell, pretty much no one wants Winnie, and Robin's walk isn't strong enough to make it... If she works harder on it, perhaps she'll get it next year. 

40 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

We can care about all of it, it's called multitasking.