Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

33 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

i think it's second.. Last year she got a callback immediately, idk what happened with this year i guess her body isn't in the best shape? idk..

SAFE TO SAY VS IS GOING TO LET US DOWN :(  I would’ve at least liked to see Tako and Jessie Li made callbacks. 

18 hours ago, phang.s said:

The only reason Sofia doesn’t get those same opportunities is because of her body lmao. Her face isn’t any different from the multitude of skinny models everyone likes. HF and VS don’t correlate well anymore, it’s time to let go. You guys want change, but are now starting to complain. Sofia isn’t “big”, she’s curvy and there’s a small percentage of people who can even attain that body naturally hence why she blew up with the public.

It’s time to let go of this top model stuff.  No one knows who the top models of today are anymore besides fashion lovers, they’re all starting to blend as one anyway. 

Edit: not all of this is directed at your comment specifically, you were just the one I decided to reply to lol  

+1

This is exactly how i feel about this and you worded it way nicer and less bitchy than I could ever be :rofl:

Also Alexina is on her way to Slovenia so she ain't going to no casting, homie probably got asked to walk the show already or she's under contract but they haven't announced it yet.

And this Aube girl just fucked up big time. I doubt VS will ever even invite for castings again, so bitter. That post was a choice

29 minutes ago, sarinka said:

Via lifeofvsangels

StorySaver_lifeofvsangels_40384589_291892178260959_5850869961194471424_n.jpg

😂 She's just mad she didn't even made it to the call backs. But if she hates VS so much, why she attend castings? And the fact that her friend works for Pink all the time means nothing, how many times has Robin H been rejected? Lol, she could just keep that to herself.

1 minute ago, Freak said:

😂 She's just mad she didn't even made it to the call backs. But if she hates VS so much, why she attend castings? And the fact that her friend works for Pink all the time means nothing, how many times has Robin H been rejected? Lol, she could just keep that to herself.

Perhaps her agency sent her to castings.
I don't know why she's mad - I would rather have Versace campaign than walk VSFS. :)