- Cindy Mello

- Jessica Clements

- Kate Grigorieva

- Lorena Rae

- Megan Puleri

- Peyton Knight

- Robin Holzen

- Rosmary Altuve Gomez

Girls who are most likely going to be attending castings are within the spoiler box...

Spoiler

- Abby Champion

- Alana Felisberto

- Alannah Walton

- Alecia Morais

- Alexina Graham 

- Alicia Burke

- Anastasia Chekry

- Anya Lesun

- Aqua Parios (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Arlenis Sosa? 

- Ashley Karah

- Barbara Palvin

- Brittni Tucker

- Brooke Lynn Buchanan 

- Bruna Lirio (working out like crazy / #BodyByBruna?)

- Carolina Sanchez

- Cayley King

- Chantal Monaghan 

- Charlee Fraser 

- Chase Carter (prepping for something next week... according to trainer Steve Uria)

- Chelsey Weimar 

- Chuyan He

- Cindy Bruna

- Cindy Mello (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Claire VanBeber

- Daiane Sodré

- Dalia Savic

- Dana Taylor 

- Daniela Lopez Osorio

- Danielle Knudson

- Devon Windsor

- Ebonee Davis

- Ellen Rosa

- Elsa Baldaia 

- Frida Aasen 

- Georgia Fowler

- Gizele Oliviera

- Hannah Ferguson (stated in a Model Squad promo that her goal is to walk the VSFS this year)

- Herieth Paul

- Jacquelyn Jablonski?

- Janaye

- Jasmine Sanders

- Jessica Clements (confirmed to be attending castings by Dr. Toscano)

- Josie Canseco

- Jourdana Elizabeth

- Julia Belyakova 

- Julieta Miquelarena

- Karlie Kloss 

- Kate Grigoreva (confirmed to be going to castings via her Instagram story) 

- Keilani Asmus

- Keke Lindgard

- Kelly Gale

- Kelsey Merritt 

- Kristina Peric 

- Lara Ghraoui

- Lauren Layne

- Leila Nda

- Lorena Rae (prepping for something next week... according to trainer Steve Uria)

- Luna Bijl?

- Luna Castilho

- Mackinley Hill 

- Madison Headrick 

- Maia Cotton 

- Maria Borges

- Mariah Strongin 

- Marianne Fonseca 

- Megan Puleri (confirmed via Instagram direct message that she will attend castings)

- Megan Williams

- Melodie Vaxelaire 

- Michelle Dantas

- Mili Boskovic 

- Nadine Leopold

- Nicole Harrison

- Noel Berry 

- Paige Reifler

- Peyton Knight (mentioned in a post by a trainer to be prepping for VS, so basically confirmed)

- Robin Holzen (has a video series being filmed about her road to castings...)

- Roos Abels

- Roosmarijn de Kok

- Rosmary Altuve Gomez

- Sadie Newman 

- Samille Bermannelli 

- Sanne Vloet

- Sara Witt

- Shanina Shaik

- Sofia Resing

- Valery Kaufman 

- Vanessa Moody

- Victoria Bronova 

- Victoria Lee

- Wallette Watson

10 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

CONFIRMED FOR SHOW:
- Maggie Laine

- Zuri Tibby

Thanks for the info. Does that mean Maggie is an official PINK spokesmodel? Does anyone know what's up with Grace?

Models I want in the show:

BARBARA PALVIN (even though her new VS pics sucked)

Grace Elizabeth      Lorena Rae       Ming Xi      Jourdan Dunn (idk, is this possible or just wishful thinking?)     Malaika Firth

Cara Delevigne (yeah I'd be ok with her again, why not give her another try? maybe she's matured a bit)    Maggie Laine     Zuri Tibby     Irina Skayk    Shanina Shaik

Cindy Bruna

idk im sure there's more but I'm still looking into different models because there are a lot I don't know

Out of the angels, I only want:

Candice    Behati

Taylor       Rommee

Elsa           Jasmine   Lily (congrats to her and family on being pregnant but I wanted to include her anyways bc if she was able to be there, I would want her to)

I wish these angels would quit:

Martha     Stella      Sara     Josephine     Adriana    Lais

EDIT: @JROCK177217 Megan Puleri??? FUCKING EW. I thought she only walked once because her parents knew Ed or some higher up and they got her like a "chance of a lifetime" style deal. Like I thought her parents bought her way in or got a favor from VS to get her in the show so she could say she was in it. She isn't a real model is she? I'll look into her but she SUCKED. she is not pretty at all and she has no business being on the VS runway in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Castings will take place on August 29th, 30th, and 31st, with callbacks occurring on September 3rd and 4th. All returning models have been invited to callbacks. 

Like last year, things are in speed mode. Our Spy Insta girl VSDiaries posted things about the show being held in London this year, over the summer (July I think) she posted about the filmaking team going to london to do some things fot the Vs reel, ed going to london, some models going too... So 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

GregariousConsciousAntarcticgiantpetrel-

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Like last year, things are in speed mode. Our Spy Insta girl VSDiaries posted things about the show being held in London this year, over the summer (July I think) she posted about the filmaking team going to london to do some things fot the Vs reel, ed going to london, some models going too... So 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'd be ok with London again but I would prefer the show to be in NYC. I thought the one in Miama sucked and last years was cool but I just feel like flying out the country is just a big feat to accomplish and should be reserved for show anniversaries and such. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

EDIT: @JROCK177217 Megan Puleri??? FUCKING EW. I thought she only walked once because her parents knew Ed or some higher up and they got her like a "chance of a lifetime" style deal. Like I thought her parents bought her way in or got a favor from VS to get her in the show so she could say she was in it. She isn't a real model is she? I'll look into her but she SUCKED. she is not pretty at all and she has no business being on the VS runway in my opinion. 

She has gotten a few more jobs in the past year (she seems to be an Alice and Olivia spokesperson). Mostly still random shoots with unknown photographers. She went to castings last year, but didn't make the cut. I'm hoping her and Peyton Knight don't book the show. They have been working out at Dogpound for months, but they are extremely skinny and simply don't have the kind of body to model lingerie in a mature way. 2015 was a favor to friend, which hopefully has been fully repaid and never done again.

59 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Castings are a bit early, but certainly later than last year. I think they might be trying to get all of the fittings done super well so they can execute a top-notch show in New York. I don't believe the fashion show is in London. They have a lot of offices there (Sophia in particular), so I think they are simply there to prepare outfits and plan everything. I'm still fairly confident that it will take place in New York. 

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

Shoutout to all of the IG accounts who don't give any credit... I want y'all to get excited for these castings, but getting this info is time-consuming and it's annoying when some account gets credit for reposting by posts on their story. Rant over. 

They already started? OMG Pls Stop. It's to early like WTF with these accounts.

7 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

It wouldn't be VSFS time without IG accounts taking things from here and not giving any credit!

I thought the commercial was rumored to be shot in London, not the show. Wasn't the show more or less confirmed to be in New York?

At least this year they aren't Faking things up like "My secret Source" or things like that. I was praying to the B. Palvin thing to go like wild fire on Insta.

As I've heard nothing has been said about the location thus far. Nor even the magazines, like they did in 2016 spread paris like 1 or 2 days before Vs.

16 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

At least this year they aren't Faking things up like "My secret Source" or things like that. I was praying to the B. Palvin thing to go like wild fire on Insta.

As I've heard nothing has been said about the location thus far. Nor even the magazines, like they did in 2016 spread paris like 1 or 2 days before Vs.

IG accs and their "secret sources" are bullshit. One of them was saying last year that Behati got the FB but "told" the VS team to give it to Lais.😂

49 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Give it time, you know that's coming the closer it gets to the show. In b4 someone starts spreading a rumor they're doing a double FB again with Candice and Behati and some rando shows up to post here giving us "inside scoop" about segments that their friend's aunt's cousin's pet sitter who knows an intern at the VS headquarters told them about.

The same person who said the show is in New York also said the commercial was filming in London. I can't remember the account unfortunately, I think they're usually reliable though. I'd take everything with a grain of salt at this point.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Give it time, you know that's coming the closer it gets to the show. In b4 someone starts spreading a rumor they're doing a double FB again with Candice and Behati and some rando shows up to post here giving us "inside scoop" about segments that they're friend's aunt's cousin's pet sitter who knows an intern at the VS headquarters told them about.

The same person who said the show is in New York also said the commercial was filming in London. I can't remember the account unfortunately, I think they're usually reliable though. I'd take everything with a grain of salt at this point.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS GURL! Prech it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9697240

as for the Location, we'll wait and see.. So for performers who do you guys think have a shot?

30 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS GURL! Prech it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9697240

as for the Location, we'll wait and see.. So for performers who do you guys think have a shot?

Miley Cyrus, Nicky Minaj and Ariana Grande. Maybe Drake?

Camila Cabello and Dua Lipa would be nice options imo

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

IG accs and their "secret sources" are bullshit. One of them was saying last year that Behati got the FB but "told" the VS team to give it to Lais.😂

LMAO, that was the funniest shit. Because sure, they're going to mold it to someone who won't even walk the show and then take her advice on who should get it... :ermm: All because Behati wore Lais' outfit in DL so that must mean they're the same bra size!!! 

We know Miley is performing for sure, I'd love to see Ariana Grande again because God is a woman is a BOP and would be perfect for the runway. I'm always up for Drake so yes to that but i highly doubt it lol. 

I'd be fine with Liam Payne as well and that's the type of gig I think he'd be great at. Zayn would also be great and we know VS would love that Zayn+Gigi PR and since he does have an album coming out this year i can totally see it happening.

8 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Shoutout to all of the IG accounts who don't give any credit... I want y'all to get excited for these castings, but getting this info is time-consuming and it's annoying when some account gets credit for reposting by posts on their story. Rant over. 

It's time to make the thread private, do you all remember how CRAZY they went last year when we did that?