Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It's just her holier-than-thou attitude. I ended up unfollowing her after those posts. 

I really don't care what you do and don't eat, but going out of your way to repeated be like "I don't eat here" as if someone should be ashamed to enjoy a burger, and then just being plain obnoxious by working out outside, and trying she's going to be lauded for being so dedicated and strong willed? Get over yourself Kelly. There are models who look as good/if not better than you and will happily enjoy some In-And-Out. 

+1

She needs to stop it, it ain't cute

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

+1

She needs to stop it, it ain't cute

Agreed. There is such a thing as being addicted to working out.

It tends to go under the heading of body dysmorphic syndrome, as well as addictions. 

Im not a medical professional, not in the least. I’m only stating my opinion on her perceived obsession of working out too much. Miss Kelly, take a rest day or two during the week. You’ll still be healthy. 

On 12/19/2018 at 2:44 PM, toodarnhot said:

It's just her holier-than-thou attitude. I ended up unfollowing her after those posts. 

I really don't care what you do and don't eat, but going out of your way to repeated be like "I don't eat here" as if someone should be ashamed to enjoy a burger, and then just being plain obnoxious by working out outside, and trying she's going to be lauded for being so dedicated and strong willed? Get over yourself Kelly. There are models who look as good/if not better than you and will happily enjoy some In-And-Out. 

The videos and pictures of her working out in front of the in and out were definitely obnoxious. But overall this whole episode has been more lame than anything else.

I got the impression that her post repeating that she doesn't eat there was her attempt at a sly dig at some of the models that post selfies of themselves with burgers or junk food that they may not necessarily eat. The attempt fell flat. And she shouldn't be doing that as someone in the industry anyway. It's true, some models probably pose with a bowl with pasta to make it all look more effortless. But others might just have a more forgiving metabolism or are up for putting in some extra gym time to work it off and live a little. Kelly needs to stop.

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

both Miss Philippines and Miss Russia’s walks in the swimsuit competition we’re better than ANY model/Angel VS has had since it’s Golden Era, this is not up for debate.

Catriona’s slow mo turn was EVERYTHING :wub6yh2cm: even Tyra Banks showed her love for it 

824938A2-C183-465C-97D0-40E6FD35A627.gif

B93CB78F-AAEB-4579-AFA2-3F4E8DE9402F.jpeg

yes!!! She is amazing

Update: shocking.

Kelly is on vacation now, let's see if she will last a day before posting some workout pics. :)

Kidding aside, I don't see what the fuss is all about, she isn't really hurting anyone by being a fitness freak except potentially herself. I love unhealthy food and wasn't offended  in the slightest by this "scandal".

For me from the newbies I like were Maia Cotton her body is nice and curvy,!she has nice boobs. I also like Willow Hand she has a great walk.Yasmin is a hottie. I was expecting better from Kelsi she’s pretty but she didn’t stand out. 

I really like Gizele outfit her wings were my favorite. She look pretty too.

Kelly Gale look nice. I like both her outfit. 

Shanina look really pretty too. 

I was expecting better from Barbara Palvin. But her body did look good compare to the other models.

Taylor’s opening was boringly. But she did look pretty. Sara look beautiful her walk is great. Candice look nice, she look better this year than last year. 

I did like the fact that Adriana got a decent farewell she deserve it. I love Grace Elizabeth lifting her skirt up it was to cute. 

The show felt to rush. I really missed the name intro for each vs angel. They should have a 1h 30min show. I like The Swarovski outfit more than the fantasy bra. I still felt it too much Jo compare to the other angel. 

On 12/23/2018 at 10:57 AM, claudiawilliams said:

update: she blocked me ✌🏻

She should. She was with friends who decided to go to in and out and she didn't want to eat so she did jump rope, she wasn't going there alone to workout to show off to the random strangers inside. You are being obnoxious to her for no reason and I'm glad she blocked you

4 hours ago, VSBODY said:

She should. She was with friends who decided to go to in and out and she didn't want to eat so she did jump rope, she wasn't going there alone to workout to show off to the random strangers inside. You are being obnoxious to her for no reason and I'm glad she blocked you

making people feel bad for eating a burger instead of mind your own business is the right thing to do, right? lmao i didn't say anything bad, i was joking and never insulted her. i'm glad she blocked me too tbh but you know, instead of blocking people and deleting comments that don't praise her and her body, she could apologize or learn what manners is 

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

making people feel bad for eating a burger instead of mind your own business is the right thing to do, right? lmao i didn't say anything bad, i was joking and never insulted her. i'm glad she blocked me too tbh but you know, instead of blocking people and deleting comments that don't praise her and her body, she could apologize or learn what manners is 

pretty sure she can workout wherever she wants. Anyway I love your icon 😍 hope she gets the show next year!

@claudiawilliams does have a point tho, Kelly pretty much shamed people who do eat In & Out, did she really need to go jump rope there? Nope she didn't, she also didn't need to go off about it in social media, go drink a coffee somewhere else or just sit in goddamn In & Out and wait for your friends to eat like normal people do. Sis wants to spread body positivity yet she's shaming the ones who don't share her ways? She can truly, fuck off. And I actually like Kelly, I think she's gorgeous but that video was no-go. It's like going to eat burgers outside a vegan place, you know that's unnecessary and people will 100% give you shit about it, I don't know what exactly Kelly was expecting people to say.

16 hours ago, VSBODY said:

Actually she was there for work. The stop was part of the Revolve road trip social media campaign. If I was a business paying a model for IG ads, I definitely wouldn’t be too pleased if she pulled this distracting attention seeking bullshit when she was supposed to be working and was connected to my business’s name. 

On 12/27/2018 at 5:50 PM, Marciotmello said:

does anybody has the unedited version of Celestial Angels? I want to see Lais' entire walk. VS didn't do her justice, her walk was fierce. Tho I think her pose could have been better

On her defense, the cape got in her way.