Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I don't know if this is the right thread to talk about it, but did anyone see Kelly Gale's stories a few days ago of her and friends at In n Out? While her friends were eating inside, she was outside working out!! The girl is clearly sick and VS shouldn't be promoting that, of course eating at In n Out is not "healthy" but the lifestyle she's leading clearly isn't healthy too. Sad to see how VS supports that

1 minute ago, ohgusta said:

I don't know if this is the right thread to talk about it, but did anyone see Kelly Gale's stories a few days ago of her and friends at In n Out? While her friends were eating inside, she was outside working out!! The girl is clearly sick and VS shouldn't be promoting that, of course eating at In n Out is not "healthy" but the lifestyle she's leading clearly isn't healthy too. Sad to see how VS supports that

HA! I was just coming here to post about it.

I saw about it last night and now it's getting more attention. She seriously has a work out problem.

How tall is Kelsey Merritt and how tall are the current angels? Kelsey looks stunning but she also looks painfully short standing next to the angels.

Her agency and Google said she is at least 175cm which I doubt she is knowing agency will push a few cm... is she 170? Sara has a new gang then😝

Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-14-26-AM.pngScreenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-18-23-AM.pngScreenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-19-22-AM.png 

Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-19-16-AM.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/Y94KKcn6/Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-18-48-AM.png

4 hours ago, ohgusta said:

I don't know if this is the right thread to talk about it, but did anyone see Kelly Gale's stories a few days ago of her and friends at In n Out? While her friends were eating inside, she was outside working out!! The girl is clearly sick and VS shouldn't be promoting that

What concern is that of VS? On the runway and in VS photos Kelly doesn't look any skinnier or more unhealthy than your average VS model, why should they care exactly how she gets in shape and whether she works out too much? It's not like it's a secret that she is a fitness freak, they must be perfectly aware of it.

Personally, I don't see what's the big deal. So she likes working out. Nobody complains if a professional athlete likes working out more than his or her peers but if it's a model it's suddenly a big problem. If Kelly did it only because she was pressured to do it, sure, it would be a problem but the impression I have is that she genuinely enjoys it. Too much of anything is not a good thing, sure but there are far worse things to get addicted to, so...

I was never a fan of Sara (her personality sucks) but she’s an amazing model and Angel but VS did her absolute dirty this year! Romee got the SO and got to close a segment, Martha got to both open and a close a segment...like really? I feel so bad because she was literally the only Angel that didn’t get shit this year! Maybe it’s payback and karma for bringing Sadie’s ass on the show lmao :rofl:

Sara should have closed or opened a segment, sure, but at least they showed her walk which is more than what they did for Zuri. Only her end of the runway pose was shown, plus one or two seconds of her walk in the background. And she is supposed to be a PINK Spokesmodel. Pretty much every model in the Pink segment got more screentime than her.

4 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Sara should have closed or opened a segment, sure, but at least they showed her walk which is more than what they did for Zuri. Only her end of the runway pose was shown, plus one or two seconds of her walk in the background. And she is supposed to be a PINK Spokesmodel. Pretty much every model in the Pink segment got more screentime than her.

Officially from VS Press Room only Grace is a Pink Spokesmodel now.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:22 PM, NisKhair said:

How tall is Kelsey Merritt and how tall are the current angels? Kelsey looks stunning but she also looks painfully short standing next to the angels.

Her agency and Google said she is at least 175cm which I doubt she is knowing agency will push a few cm... is she 170? Sara has a new gang then😝

Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-14-26-AM.png

I remember seeing somewhere that she is 173 cm

To have a reference with the angels of the first photo: Jo is 179cm, Romee 181 cm, Jasmine 175 cm and Lais 184cm

On 12/14/2018 at 3:22 PM, NisKhair said:

Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-14-26-AM.pngScreenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-18-23-AM.pngScreenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-19-22-AM.png 

Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-19-16-AM.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/Y94KKcn6/Screenshot-2018-12-15-at-2-18-48-AM.png

In no way can Kelsey measure 175 cm. Even Sara looks taller next to Jo. I give it a 170 cm. at least. The google descriptions are mostly wrong but, come on, I really can not see Kelsey from 170 cm. up.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:43 AM, ohgusta said: