Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think Alexina's walk is now in Walks I wish I hadn't seen list with Karlie in 2011, Jo last year, Angela Lindvall in 2007 and Jessica White :rofl: 

How was Karlie’s walk bad in 2011? From what I remember when the show aired, ppl all over Twitter and Facebook people were bashing how disgustingly thin she was but how she and Candice had the best walks out of all the Angels 🤔 her pose was awful tho

4 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Angela Lindvall, the original OTT walker. Jessica White acted like she was never going to walk the VS runway again so she gave it everything and the kitchen sink. Guess what? She was right...

Savage :rofl:

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

How was Karlie’s walk bad in 2011? From what I remember when the show aired, ppl all over Twitter and Facebook people were bashing how disgustingly thin she was but how she and Candice had the best walks out of all the Angels 🤔 her pose was awful tho

I will forever be haunted by Karlie's awkward and awful shake during the aquatic segment

9 hours ago, Scarlet said:

VS uploaded the full show in their youtube account.. It's the first time they have done this, right? Weird..

Yes.

7 hours ago, phang.s said:

Does this mean they’re finally accepting their old ways are finished after the diabolical ratings? Knowing VS you can’t be too hopeful.

I believe there still in denial. A third attempt at viewership is.....definitely denial. It won't get to 1 million views and we can finally end the:

"Nobody watches cable tv. "

"Young people stream they don't watch TV anymore." 

"Only seniors are bringing in viewership on cable television."

Yikes at all these articles focusing on their record low viewership and not the show itself.

Watch the rioters with thug fingers come for me for stating facts. Men lie...women lie. numbers don't.

I swear the MK outfits kinda look good on camera :ninja: 

Secret Angel easily the worst segment by far

Flights was at least ''pretty'' even if repetitive

Glam Royal was good outfits-wise, we can't expect much from VS these days..

Favorite was probably the Celestial one

PINK is always a mess, and I puked withe Golden one, that was awful

23 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I still have nightmares about this LMAO

K8k7.gif

On 12/11/2018 at 6:54 PM, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yes.

I believe there still in denial. A third attempt at viewership is.....definitely denial. It won't get to 1 million views and we can finally end the:

"Nobody watches cable tv. "

"Young people stream they don't watch TV anymore." 

"Only seniors are bringing in viewership on cable television."

Yikes at all these articles focusing on their record low viewership and not the show itself.

Watch the rioters with thug fingers come for me for stating facts. Men lie...women lie. numbers don't.

The show should hit a million views pretty soon. It's currently at 894K after being at 324K 24 hours ago. 

I don't know what Karlie was thinking when she did her shimmy shake or whatever she tried to do. 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Did anyone see the “secret message” on Adriana’s moon wings? 😭 which is was a little less subtle but this is so sweet! A for Adriana

325CDE49-DB6D-42B2-92F3-934C79235F2D.jpeg 4A4C4983-A60D-415C-B612-DE211C974E55.jpeg

Lol at questions about, "did she get to keep the wings?"...budget, people...she only got to keep the "A"!

tenor.gif.3fe3cab939e5b59631dc46ee2c789ed1.gif

51 minutes ago, Whatatutu said:

Would you please explain a not native speaker what the FB is? Thanks a lot.

39 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Fantasy Bra :)

Thanks. Now all is clear.

To be honest, I always thought it must be Facebook, but that made absolutely no sense. 😎

17 hours ago, bucky said:

The show should hit a million views pretty soon. It's currently at 894K after being at 324K 24 hours ago. 

I don't know what Karlie was thinking when she did her shimmy shake or whatever she tried to do. 

Look at VS fans around the world proving me wrong.

4QeV.gif