Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

What’s really sad about this year is that we’re not ONE pair of memorable or iconic wings like their usually is every year...except the ugly parachutes. What a huge disappointment, I give it 2 years till it’s axed. 

So agree! The parachutes are memorable but not in a good way..

Maybe Adriana's moon wings can be memorable, it was the first time they used that form for wings 

15 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It said "18-49" demo. IDK why people are so delusional....and whoever made up this notion "Nobody watches cable television anymore" when they clearly do needs to just stop it....

Nobody cares about watching the VSFS except a small number of people and those who watched/tried to watch again where viewers from the golden era. Even "The Conners" have more viewership......How many excuses can members on BZ have?

Idk why you’re so pressed about the fact that people are not watching TV as they used to but it’s the reality... keep coming with your alternative facts but this isn’t 2005. Maybe you don’t know what’s going on out there but TV, like print is dying. Everyone is going online digital these days, the fact that you’re trying to argue with this is what’s  delusional.

No one is defending VS here, the show is crap and the novelty is gone but the low ratings also has to do with the fact that less and less people watch TV in 2018, and it’s gonna keep plummeting. Just because you mention 1 or 2 shows  that are still doing well doesn’t take away from this this fact. And I’m sure those shows doing well has to do with the demo.

Ratings that used to  considered bad 10-15 years ago are what are considered good now the same can be said about how people purchase magazines.

The more I watch Celestial, the more I like it!!!

Punk from last year is my all time favorite segment, and Celestial is my second favorite segment. I loved both performances, most of the model lineup, most of the outfits, and overall the energy and style of them. 

I really thought the song for the MK segment fit well with the colors and  vibe of that segment, but those outfits...I still can't get over how bad they are! 

9 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Of course!!!!!!!!! You might as well get through TVD but I stopped after season 5 because I was over the doppelgänger and her nonsense. 

I'm on the season when Elena turned, so season 4? I watched Vampire Diaries and was obsessed with it when it was first on TV, but when she turned was when I stopped. Hopefully I can get all the way through it this time.

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

I'm on the season when Elena turned, so season 4? I watched Vampire Diaries and was obsessed with it when it was first on TV, but when she turned was when I stopped. Hopefully I can get all the way through it this time.

You know what....I think it was season 4 because I remember that dreadful purple highlight. It's just about preference and I like Niklaus and his evilness sooooooo much more than TVD weird plot lines all together. 

4 hours ago, Corner said:

Idk why you’re so pressed about the fact that people are not watching TV as they used to but it’s the reality... keep coming with your alternative facts but this isn’t 2005. Maybe you don’t know what’s going on out there but TV, like print is dying. Everyone is going online digital these days, the fact that you’re trying to argue with this is what’s  delusional.

No one is defending VS here, the show is crap and the novelty is gone but the low ratings also has to do with the fact that less and less people watch TV in 2018, and it’s gonna keep plummeting. Just because you mention 1 or 2 shows  that are still doing well doesn’t take away from this this fact. And I’m sure those shows doing well has to do with the demo.

Ratings that used to  considered bad 10-15 years ago are what are considered good now the same can be said about how people purchase magazines.

tenor-54.thumb.gif.aab4848d205caf8c3521e9fa63c8846b.gif

This 3 segments aren't edited.

My thoughts: Cindy bruna, Aiden and Yasmin were great. They should have gotten more screen time in the show.

Shanina and Ming.... the worst, they bored me to death. 

Grace only did 1 turn here, i think they should have only showed one. 

Martha, Kelly and Alanna totally killed it in FOF. 

7 hours ago, ticktock said:

TVD went downhill after Klaus and co left, but the last season with the devil and shit is actually really good. But The Originals left TVD behind by faaaar, five season of pure greatness and the villains are something else.

13 hours ago, Freak said:

This 3 segments aren't edited.

My thoughts: Cindy bruna, Aiden and Yasmin were great. They should have gotten more screen time in the show.

Shanina and Ming.... the worst, they bored me to death. 

Grace only did 1 turn here, i think they should have only showed one. 

Martha, Kelly and Alanna totally killed it in FOF. 

A hundred years may pass and I'll never get over Alexina's walk.