Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Myrthe Bolt, I loved her enthusiasm too.

I thought Myrthe was awesome! The more I watch this year's show, the more I want her to work with PINK. I wouldn't mind seeing her, Maggie, and Zuri as the PINK Angels.

Things I liked: 😍

-how Barbara P looked

-The Struts

-every single Celestial outfit except Romee's (ew)

-Rita's song and the rain in Downtown

-Adriana's solo walk

-every single GR outfit except Liu's

-how energetic and great Behati looked 

-that Adriana is finally leaving (she's been great for VS, but it's been her time to go for the last like 6 years)

-the unedited clip of Behati tripping/running into/whatever it was with the dancers in GR....VS needs to learn we don't need fucking backup dancers, they get in the way.

-Aiden's face

-Yasmin's walk

-Kelsey Merrit and Winnie Harlow being surprisingly good

--that Daniella Braga, Izabel, Isabeli, Anja, Lily D, Bregje, Alessandra....none of them were there thank god

-that Toni was back

-how pretty and ethereal FoF was...the outfits weren't the best, but I loved the lighting and setting

-the setting/fog/ drummer wearing wings/action of Celestial. The Struts need to come back!

-Adriana closing and interaction with the singer. 

-Shawn is super cute and I liked his song

Things I thought sucked::iconemoticonlame:

-Liu's wings and cape in GR...why both? and the colors of her wings DID NOT MATCH...blue and yellow with red/black plaid?? who is color blind at VS?

-Barbara P poses/walks..(she is my favorite ever, but if she continues to do dumb shit like the arm crunch, I hope she never walks VS again)

-Alexina's poses/walks both times (GR was SO BAD...omg wtf was she doing...and just her in general, worst model of the night)

-Josie's walk. I really really like her and want her to work with PINK but she needs to not gallup like a lil pony

-all parachute wings and Alanna's wings in FoF

-Gigi. I used to love her but she looks so skinny and ugly now and sad. I hope she is ok. 

-how dirty they did Jo with the MK segment

-Grace's twirl in the middle of the runway and again at the end in the same walk in Golden Angels

-Romee's SO outfit...it was so ugly

-Barbara F, Devon, Sui, Alexina, Martha being there

-MK segment

-Leela James and Halsey

-the tshirts that Kelly and Cheyenne had to wear

-Candice's Golden outfit with the dumb tshirt

-Martha's trash bag wings

-Taylor's opening

-Yasmin being put in a dress and Leomie being covered up in MK

-Lameka being covered in a body suit. 

-so many models being covered up....like why the fuck do these girls even work out? VS just covers em up

a few more random thoughts:

I also want to say I LOVED Romee's closing of Golden Angel. I loved that she was singing along and really into it, she always looks like she's having the best time on the runway. I am really digging Romee this year! It reminded me of when she opened the segment last year where Lais had the FB... Romee has one of the best energies. I hope she gets the FB next year. 

the male singer during Golden seemed to like Lorena, but then again who wouldn't lol....she looked so good! 

I totally forgot Sara was an Angel and even in the show, oops. I thought about every other Angel and how I thought they did, but never once did it occur to me that Sara exists...probably because I think she is one of the least attractive Angels in both face and body-(her, Martha, and Stella are ewto me), but I did love her GR outfit). 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:36 PM, phang.s said:

This is blowing up

Was better than any commercial VS mustered up this year. Those surgical procedures aren’t flattering her though. 

Tbh trans models aren’t exactly in abundance and they still have to have what it takes plus look convincing. It’s a lot easier said than done to just add transgender models to the show.

Ed still shouldn’t have said that stuff though but anyway 

Nikita at times looks like  she's wearing a diaper especially the from the front. I think you still have to look like a model even if you're trans. 

VSFS shows was rebroadcast on ABC last night and it had a 1.92 rating.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:36 AM, phang.s said:

This is blowing up

Was better than any commercial VS mustered up this year. Those surgical procedures aren’t flattering her though. 

Tbh trans models aren’t exactly in abundance and they still have to have what it takes plus look convincing. It’s a lot easier said than done to just add transgender models to the show.

Ed still shouldn’t have said that stuff though but anyway 

Nikita Dragun is a racist and also joked child abuse. Thank u, next. 

Why watch it live when I can watch all of the videos online and then a day or so later it's on Hulu? Yes, I would like to watch it live, but I don't have cable anymore. I use DirecTV Now, Netflix, and Hulu. DTVNow doesn't have local channels where I live so I had to find streams which were terrible. I think next year if I still don't have cable, I'll just watch what's posted and then watch in full days later. 

So ratings will continue to fall because I know I'm not the only one who does this.

4 hours ago, Freak said:

Rating was 0.4. 

First broadcast: 3.2 million viewers 

Second broadcast: 1.8 million viewers 

LOL @ me saying 0.5 for next year....but it being 0.4 for the second viewing......

I'm opening slots for readings this Wednesday. I can use tarot cards but I prefer just using my third eye. 

4 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

To be fair, all of the ratings are garbage these days except for football. 

https://tvline.com/2018/12/03/victorias-secret-fashion-show-ratings-abc/

Only for shows that people don't care about or scripted shows that are starting to get bad. Everyone else is doing good.

SN: I'll never forgive CW for how they did The Originals.

The only way they might be able to salvage the ratings is if they broadcasted the show live again. I highly doubt they would go back to that route bc it is too risky and the ROI would probably be low. Also, the increase  in ratings (if it happens) would mostly likely be insignificant.

People in general aren’t as interested in the show as they used to, so VS probably need to rethink how they approach things moving forward. 

a large number of people in the 18-49 age range aren’t watching cable television and those that do are at the end of that age range and aren’t going to be interested in the vsfs anyway. it was wise of them to offer it on Hulu and it’ll be interesting to see the numbers for the show when they have it on their website. A majority of the sites I’ve seen reporting rates have most shows trending down unless they are sports related. 

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Yet half of those arent even in the 18-49 range... Shows these days could have up to 10million viewers and 80% will def be older than 50.

It said "18-49" demo. IDK why people are so delusional....and whoever made up this notion "Nobody watches cable television anymore" when they clearly do needs to just stop it....

Nobody cares about watching the VSFS except a small number of people and those who watched/tried to watch again where viewers from the golden era. Even "The Conners" have more viewership......How many excuses can members on BZ have?

29 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Yet half of those arent even in the 18-49 range... Shows these days could have up to 10million viewers and 80% will def be older than 50.

This ^ NCIS had 11.8 million viewers this week and 1.2 with the demo age range (the one that matters). That's likely 1/5th of those total viewers.

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Only for shows that people don't care about or scripted shows that are starting to get bad. Everyone else is doing good.

SN: I'll never forgive CW for how they did The Originals.

BITCH, SAME, I GET MAD EVERYTIME.