Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

13 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Have a laugh and see that people literally can't even understand irony:

that A for behAti thing was written here today as a joke, and obviously on ig they take it like it's real lol

I AM CACKLING AT THE STUPIDITY :rofl: I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE JOKE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WENT WITH IT.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, Clauds said:

Watch some asshole on Instagram be like ...

THE MOON WINGS WERE ORIGINALLY FOR BEHATI, THEY HAVE AN A AND HER NAME IS BEHATI, BUT BEE IS SO GOOD SHE LET ADRIANA HAVE THEM #FACTSONLY :rofl: 

Really sweet detail tho, i love that the Adriana tribute was obviously not a last minute thing, it's pretty obvious they always planned to pay her homenage.

ADRIANA SWEETIE I'M SO SORRY.

But hey, at least Adriana commented on it so she semi-addressed me lmao

25 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I AM CACKLING AT THE STUPIDITY :rofl: I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE JOKE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WENT WITH IT.

ADRIANA SWEETIE I'M SO SORRY.

But hey, at least Adriana commented on it so she semi-addressed me lmao

the truth is someone made the joke before you (i think) but didn't make that obvious it was a joke lol

16 hours ago, star2011 said:

I don’t agre with you when you say the rest of the industry has advanced that much. You go to Europe and there absolutely no plus sizes in their shows, and in ny you have Ashley graham in one show or another, so that can brands can call them selves inclusive just to sell! When it comes to transgender fashion has always been the most included to the lgbt comunity, but let’s be honest there’s not a lot of transgender models that have been killing it that would fit vs. 

and the same with plus size girls, there are few plus size models that made it big enough for VS,  you have Ashley but she keep bashing vs, so why would Vs hire her? And iskra, but I’m sure her contract with aire doesn’t even aloud her to walk vs. 

edit: plus I don’t see people bashing intimissimi or la perla for not using plus size girls or transgender. But hey it’s a lot more fun and give more publicity to bash vs

for the show not yet but at least Intimissimi have a line for curvy girls, Myla Dalbesio is the testimonial atm

La Perla is on another level, the majority of people can't afford it anyway :rofl:

I must say...after this year’s show, I’m complrely sold on The Struts, I had my doubts when they announced the performers but they absolutely killed it this year!! and their music is really good! I can’t get “In Love With A Camera” out of my head :hang: I really hope they return again in the future (if VSFS is still airing that is lmao)

This is blowing up

Was better than any commercial VS mustered up this year. Those surgical procedures aren’t flattering her though. 

Tbh trans models aren’t exactly in abundance and they still have to have what it takes plus look convincing. It’s a lot easier said than done to just add transgender models to the show.

Ed still shouldn’t have said that stuff though but anyway 

I don't want to see a trans women as an angel or a model because......(sorry) they aren't real women. VS for me growing up was really about being strong and sexy........goddesses  on the runway.....not someone who who is surgically a woman. Trans women are def. a fantasy to many men though.  

Harsh but it is my truth. I don't care about the concept of "selling a fantasy" but I just don't think it's necessary to check every damn box in the world....and ED is entitled to his taste/opinion of what he feels is sexy for the show.

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

This is blowing up

Was better than any commercial VS mustered up this year. Those surgical procedures aren’t flattering her though. 

Tbh trans models aren’t exactly in abundance and they still have to have what it takes plus look convincing. It’s a lot easier said than done to just add transgender models to the show.

Ed still shouldn’t have said that stuff though but anyway 

+1

Excellent video, but ... is she even a model? I want trans women in the show, but not an alternate version of Kylie Jenner.
I know she spoke to belong to the collective but come on, with this video people will really think that she wants to be walking in the show.

31 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

+1

Excellent video, but ... is she even a model? I want trans women in the show, but not an alternate version of Kylie Jenner.
I know she spoke to belong to the collective but come on, with this video people will really think that she wants to be walking in the show.

+2. I rather see actual trans MODELS not some IG trans thot blowup doll Kardashian lookalike but legit models like Valentina Sampaio or Leyna Bloom, they’re absolutely gorgeous! 

6465F1A1-FFBC-4443-A3C0-6BF31ABAFB4B.jpeg 3DEF4C4F-61D4-487B-9176-4275A79813B9.jpeg

Honestly, I think casting a trans or plus size model won’t realky change much in terms of viewership or ratings. People will talk about it on social media of course but that’s about it. What VS needs to do is get legit supermodels back to the brand that actually look like sexy bombshells. The cute vibe the brand has been shoving down our throat for years is clearly not working anymore. I rather we see models with fierce walks on the runway and better music/performers and production over plus size or trans models walking.