Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Thoughts on the MK garbage:

-LOVE Jasmine's out and I usualyl don't like pink and girly. but that was beautiful! everything good must've gone into that outfit bc all the rest SUCK

-Jasmine has a great walk, she is beautiful. 

-ooooh Yasmin, I like you a lot.

-ew I hate Devon's hair color, ugly.

-oh those parachutes, how awful. I can't believe VS sent these down the runway, I have alwys hated them. 

-Alexinashould've gotten Jo's outfit. Alexina sucks but if VS insists on keeping her, I hope she gets the worst outfits. 

-This song is fantastic for this section! it's nothing I'll ever download and listen to, but damn they did good with the song. the artist is super cute too

-Nadine! yay. but her pants remind of those 90's Jinco pants my friends who loved ICP used to wear (that's a good thing for them, not so much for her)

-the prints are actually really beautiful, there's just too many of them and too much fabric covering the models up. that's so stupid in a lingerie show. 

-mmmmm I love Aiden's face. 

-Sui is so boring, I hope they get rid of her. 

-Leomie!!! I wish she was an Angel. 

-someone on here said something like Jo's face when she's looking at the singer is saying "yeah i know this is bad"...Idk who the poster was, but I totally agree with you! aw poor girl

-Jo is in the top 3 ugliest outfits ever. She did a good job though even though I'm sure she was super disappointed. 

Overall: 4/10....Jasmine's outfit/walk/herself saved the outfits pretty much. LOVED seeing Aiden, Nadine, and Leomie. they are soo good. the music was great, but the outfits overall killed my final score along with Alexina being in this segment and the fact that I really don't like Devon and Sui either. 

Thoughts on Celestial Angels (the one I'm most excited for!)

-WHOA LAIS. I have never been a fan of her or her freakishly long torso, but damn girl. that outfit is beautiful. starting off strong!

-I love how the band looks! it's like a 70's rock show, I'm digging this sound and scenery. 

-Candice looked beautiful and I love her outfit, but I still don't like her walk, it's really boring to me. it worked well in Country Girls and I Put a Spell on you, but not in this.

-Taylor is also super boring, but I love her outfit as well and she is stunning!

-Romee has the first and probably only ugly outfit in this section. that sucks for her 

-Elsa's outfit!!!! I am in love with all of it!!!!

-LOL the drummer is wearing wings!! These guys are definitely my top favorite VSFS performers ever, followed by Harry Styles and Bruno Mars

-ew Barbara F. wish she wasn't in this show, let alone segment. her and Devon need to never come back, ew

-mmm Kendall's outfit is gorgeous. I am happy she's in the show. I hope she never shoots for VS, but please keep bringing her back for the show!

-whoa the blue outfit!! damn, that might be my favorite of the segment and one of my all time favorites, I need to make that a list lol. the model is ok, but I'd rather Barbara P get it

-Cindy Bruna seems so sweet and had such a great outfit but she is sooo unatttractive to me. I wish her the best, but I do not like to see her face

-I still don't get Sara's appeal. her face is so....harsh.

-ew not Sui again

-I've never been an Adriana fan, but she looked BOMB. that's THE Angel to me, even as a non-fan. good luck to her!!!

-Adriana and the singer gettin' down!!! LOL love this so much!

-I hope The Struts have massive success. they aren't heavy enough for me to listen to, but they put on a hell of a show and that was fun!

Overall: 9/10. this is my second all time favorite segment after Punk last year. I would've given this a 10/10 only if Sui, Barbara F and cindy weren't in it and if Candice and Taylor would've been more exciting. otherwise, this was perfect. I fucking loved Adriana and the band together!

Somebody really needs to tell Sophia and co that "wings" need to be at least vaguely wing shaped. Adriana's crescent moon, Martha's... thing or Jo's parachute aren't wings and are ugly to boot.

Too bad we didn't get to see Barbara and Stella passing each other on the runway.

It looked like Downtown Angels, I would not have known this was PINK based off the cutesy past themes. 

Willow's outfit was vintage garish ugly Pink, though. ;)

Done watching the full show but I am currently too busy sobbing over that Adriana segment so clearly i am 100% biased right now because VS hit me in the nostalgia spot lol, Imma re-watch again tomorrow and give a non-psycho fan opinion lol.

But so far so good, I'm liking the show a lot except for The Chainsmokers whose music is trash

47 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Just going to comment: Quite the obvious playback :ninja: 

The Struts seemed to be actually playing. Or at least the lead vocals and the lead guitar... there still was a backing track there.

Anyway, an actual guitar solo and some Rock vibes are SO welcomed there :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: 

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Um thanks to Adriana leaving, urban sites like world star hip hop and the shaderoom posted about the show and her leaving. The shaderoom did the day of the show and last night. They commented on the black models, and then Adriana. Adriana's leaving was a huge deal because it transcended beyond fashion and regular news outlets, it even caught urban news attention

While I always thought VS was a sinking ship, I do think part of the reason yesterday was so lackluster is because it was a sunday night. there is alot of competition but the fact that they couldn't even keep their CBS does point to trouble still. 

Ok but this clearly didn’t translate into viewership... 

Who cares if “urban” new outlets reported on Adriana leaving if it didn’t bring in a new crop of viewers? That just once again poses the question of if the general public really cares.

Also, the shade room posted way more stuff about the show aside from her leaving, that was one of their last posts in relation to the show, so it’s not like Adriana leaving suddenly made the shade room pay attention. They’d posted pink carpet photos of the bigger celebs in attendance (something they always do), had a post of Winnie, Kendall, Gigi, and Bella (girls they report about anyway), had an additional post with photos of tons of the girls (including solo shots of Jasmine, Grace B., Kelly, and more), then the Adriana post came. And still a pink carpet photo of Winnie and Wiz Khalifa has more engagement than the post about Adriana’s departure. The Shade Room even posted about the Ed backlash. 

I love Adriana, she will always be my favorite angel and an iconic one at that. And yes, her leaving is/was a big deal. But it simply wasn’t for most people to care enough to tune in and watch her last walk. That’s all I’m saying. It was not enough of a selling point like many anticipated it would be.

1 hour ago, tippi12 said:

Ok but this clearly didn’t translate into viewership... 

Who cares if “urban” new outlets reported on Adriana leaving if it didn’t bring in a new crop of viewers? That just once again poses the question of if the general public really cares.

Also, the shade room posted way more stuff about the show aside from her leaving, that was one of their last posts in relation to the show, so it’s not like Adriana leaving suddenly made the shade room pay attention. They’d posted pink carpet photos of the bigger celebs in attendance (something they always do), had a post of Winnie, Kendall, Gigi, and Bella (girls they report about anyway), had an additional post with photos of tons of the girls (including solo shots of Jasmine, Grace B., Kelly, and more), then the Adriana post came. And still a pink carpet photo of Winnie and Wiz Khalifa has more engagement than the post about Adriana’s departure. The Shade Room even posted about the Ed backlash. 

I love Adriana, she will always be my favorite angel and an iconic one at that. And yes, her leaving is/was a big deal. But it simply wasn’t for most people to care enough to tune in and watch her last walk. That’s all I’m saying. It was not enough of a selling point like many anticipated it would be.

Lol I am just saying the next angel to leave, I doubt urban sites and blogs will post about it. I agree that it won't translate into viewership. I was not shocked by that personally. but I do think her leaving did make huge news. Because she trended both the day of the show and on the show. And people like the rock talked about her retirement. I don't think an angel leaving VS could have been made a bigger deal out of. Its actually shocking how much attention Adriana's retirement got. I don't think it was normal for something like a lingerie company lol