50 minutes ago, Freak said:

Viewers:

2013: 9.7 million viewers 

2014: 9.2 million viewers 

2015: 6.6 million viewers 

2016: 6.5 million viewers 

2017: 4.9 million viewers 

2018: 3.2 million viewers 

The numbers change depending on the source, but there isn't a big difference. This was just to show how irrelevant the show has become 🤣

915d71cc16219f4fab4aa50bb65119d0.thumb.gif.a64b93db33df55a430276d866c5081f8.gif

36 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m not surprised with the low ratings, they BARELY promoted the show at all this year and most people didn’t even know it was on last night since they’re not used to it being on a Sunday and on ABC no less. People are asleep and getting ready for work/school and also Ed’s comments didn’t really help either. I’m just shocked that since it’s Adriana’s farewell, Behati’s return, the nepo models walking and Shawn Mendes performing that would’ve at least skyrocketed the ratings but guess not..VS never learns. Overall, I did enjoy the show...definitely better than last years. I give it a 7.2/10.

Does the general public care about these things though? Most of the general public that may watch the show every year but isn’t necessarily invested in the brand or its models most likely doesn’t care about Behati, know her name, or know that she was returning from anything. Adriana’s probably the only angel they could name but still probably didn’t see her farewell as a huuuuuge deal. The nepo models have large fan bases but I wouldn’t say most of those fans need to watch the show to get their fix of these girls. And Shawn Mendes may have a bunch of fan girls, but his recent comments regarding his sexuality left a bitter taste in a lot of fans’ mouths, and frankly his celeb status is much lower than other male pop stars like him in their prime 

3 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

Does the general public care about these things though? Most of the general public that may watch the show every year but isn’t necessarily invested in the brand or its models most likely doesn’t care about Behati, know her name, or know that she was returning from anything. Adriana’s probably the only angel they could name but still probably didn’t see her farewell as a huuuuuge deal. The nepo models have large fan bases but I wouldn’t say most of those fans need to watch the show to get their fix of these girls. And Shawn Mendes may have a bunch of fan girls, but his recent comments regarding his sexuality left a bitter taste in a lot of fans’ mouths, and frankly his celeb status is much lower than other male pop stars like him in their prime 

They buy there followers. LOL

12 minutes ago, Freak said:

One thing for sure is that they have to stop saying VS is "the most watched fashion show on earth" "BILLIONS of people see the show every year" "the sexiest night on television"... It's embarrassing at this point

It is tho. Does it still have the same impact it had before? Nope. But try putting a Versace show on television and no one will watch it, also just because the ranks are tanking in the US doesn't mean it's tanking worldwide. We don't really have numbers to see in other markets but at least in China they seem to be killing it.

The show airs in Latam today, we'll see how it does here. It usually gets at least a couple of models trending

Unfortunately, nobody cares about the new angels and this proves it. The angels MADE VS and most of those angels first became household names before becoming an angel. They had real goddess energy and actual talent. REAL TALENT AND ENERGY. Not whatever is being sold to you all now.  

Men lie...women lie...numbers don't.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

It is tho. Does it still have the same impact it had before? Nope. But try putting a Versace show on television and no one will watch it, also just because the ranks are tanking in the US doesn't mean it's tanking worldwide. We don't really have numbers to see in other markets but at least in China they seem to be killing it.

The show airs in Latam today, we'll see how it does here. It usually gets at least a couple of models 

Twitter in Latam is going crazy about Adriana's retirement and her last show so I think they are going to get some views tonight. 

I am still pissed Georgia got just one outfit, she looked amazing and has a pretty good walk. On the bright side, maybe her second outfit would have been as silly as Kelly's T-shirt.

Jasmine looked stunning, Leomie too but that Mary K outfit... The less said about it the better.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

You're right, i thought of it after posting it haha. But still there's no way the show has BILLIONS of views... It's impossible. And Ed keeps telling the models that... they inflate the numbers

Also this caption 😅 "1.6 billion viewers" i want to give her a hug 

2 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Got some screen grabs of Sofie’s letter!

750B3561-BF1C-42E1-8911-0C4B7D3AB344.png

None of the models use the hashtag #VSAngel, not even the angels 😂 Basically its all about posting on social media pics wearing VS and VSX