Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, nini7nini7 said:

can someone upload this on google drive, please ❤️

No. If you want to watch it download it yourself.

Re: what I enjoyed about the show, I haven't seen the whole show yet as I forgot it was happening, but we should all be grateful VS learned from China, at least as far as diplomatic wrangling and international incidents etc. And no falls this year!

2 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

No. If you want to watch it download it yourself.

Re: what I enjoyed about the show, I haven't seen the whole show yet as I forgot it was happening, but we should all be grateful VS learned from China, at least as far as diplomatic wrangling and international incidents etc. And no falls this year!

Lol :D I can't download from this site that's why i'm asking. If I could download Why would I ask???? 

1 minute ago, nini7nini7 said:

Lol :D I can't download from this site that's why i'm asking. If I could download Why would I ask???? 

If you won't download it from there, then be patient like everyone else who won't download it in MQ and wait for it to go up on a legal avenue.

No one's going to upload a 1 hour + video to a specific site for someone who's posted on this forum only once before now.

4 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

If you won't download it from there, then be patient like everyone else who won't download it in MQ and wait for it to go up on a legal avenue.

No one's going to upload a 1 hour + video to a specific site for someone who's posted on this forum only once before now.

I Didn't asked you to upload it, I just quoted because you had written that's the link works... some people are also asking the same :) and I didn't asked for your opinion FYI :)

So I'm watching the little segments we've gotten so far, and is it me or Miss Palvin got a lot of screentime? So far I've seen her more than Kendull, Gigi and even Behati and Candice.

Watching the Mary something segment and I have a few thoughts to share

- 10/10 would bang Shawn Mendes, to quote Bella Hadid "he could like ... get it"

- Leomie and Duckie are e v e r y t h i n g :heart: 

- Alexina is now officially more annoying and irritating than Josephine

- Speaking of Josephine, girlfriend looked miserable in that segment :rofl: i don't even like her but I feel bad for her, the outfit was a wreck and Josephine has a great body, I'm not sure why they would cover her up like that.