Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I didn't watch the show yet because I'm in a good mood. I don't want to ruin it. I want to see Candy, Adriana, Yas, and I want to see the Celestial Debris section but mainly cause of The Struts. I love that song! It makes me want the punk/rock era back in music but gimmicks killed that many years ago. Hopefully, gimmicks kill this mumble rapping era too.

I want to see Alexina charge after Taylor and steal the spotlight but not be pissed about Taylor opening with her terrible walk. I don't know why they love her.

The music wasnt as awful as I thought... I liked the mood of the show.. 

Heck they could walk out in trashbags and I would still love the show.. wait.. some did.. still love it.

2 major drawbacks... Martha's walk? and the whole not cutting to Barbaras beau.

Enjoyed most everything else even MK.. which could have been such a great segment with some outfit editing.

I couldn't even watch that clip not even on mute. I made it to 56 seconds....on mute. 10 seconds with her singing live before I became irritated by her vocals and pop sound. Her gimmicky artist look. I'm not a pop girl. Some iconic pop songs but not a pop girl at all.....I think I am just too old for this shit. :rofl:

O another note, why do they continue to stick Grace in Pink? Her HF career is way better than the 99% of the ang....:dead_horse: