Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

BTW, I'M PISSED THEY DIDN'T SHOW US DYLAN REACTION TO BARBARA'S WALK BECAUSE IT WAS CUTE AF.

THIS A 1000000 TIMES!

I didn't want to see Kris Jenner reprising her role on Ariana Grande's video or Adam cheering, we know you are there and it even cost Behati precious screen time.

The show was underwhelming, I'm glad they did Adriana justice. YES to Yasmin and Leomie being her awesome self as usual. They really need to upgrade/hire Grace and Barbara P. as either regulars or angels, I remember more of them than any of the angels (especially Stella).

The Christmas commercial really did prove that these new angels don't have that bombshell, sexy, take my breath away kind of thing that Adriana had and Candice has and sadly we know she is not going to be around much longer.

That is the only thing at the top of my head.

Thank you, everyone, for your info/photos/videos/discussion, etc.

Let's see if we are back here next year...

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Taylor's outfit solidifies everyone's sentiments in the past about "She looks over it."  It just silently screams "I don't' care and get me out of here and this damn contract."

I am sure she will change her mind when she gets the FB next year :shifty:

:

The holiday commercial was everything but worthy... like i knew it wasnt gonna be great, but it was bad, real bad. The holiday commercial is THE instance were they can show all their best lingerie, but choose to show the girls talking? 

Now i understand what a cheap version of vs vs has become

1 minute ago, llekel said:

Kelly looked great!... Kept waiting for a hair flip though. 

Next model who does a hair flip gets my vote for angel.

I think everyone is cautious of doing that since it's pretty much trademarked by Iza at this point

26 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

BTW, I'M PISSED THEY DIDN'T SHOW US DYLAN REACTION TO BARBARA'S WALK BECAUSE IT WAS CUTE AF.

I thought editing overall was MUCH better than in years past... BUT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WTF... Someone dropped the ball on this part :( Kept waiting.. then thought maybe it was during the body suit segment... then thought.. maybe they will toss it into the finally somehow.. but I didnt not even notice Barbara in the finale.

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

The holiday commercial was everything but worthy... like i knew it wasnt gonna be great, but it was bad, real bad. The holiday commercial is THE instance were they can show all their best lingerie, but choose to show the girls talking? 

Now i understand what a cheap version of vs vs has become

I watched the first VS commercial.. then FFW thru the others... *yawn*... I did cry for the commercial for the new Steve Carrell movie "Welcome to Carwen"