Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, MarVS said:

MY THOUGHTS 

Opening was bad Taylor girl no. the other segment just pretty.

Gigi was cool first segment

Lameka was gorg fist segment and Jo too

Behati closing part was  really good and entertaining

Candy gorgggggg and sexy and she was THAT BITCH  in the celetial segment 

Grace spin was lifeeeeee :heart:  and Barbs amazing too :HEART: 

Sofie so so good

Sara  hotttt and sexy 

Elsa did good

Jas opening meh same Martha and Lais all them segments

Alexina is just fuckin awful same Stella

Kelsey M zero impress with her meh too the max and Sadie meh AF she proved dont deserve to be back .

Willow and Myrthe fuckin owned PINK the only ones Grace was good but mainline is her thing..

the others dont remenber

I forgot Josie C cool girl  knows how to walk same Yasmin in the first segment did both so great and Lorena was so gorg too.

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

This year was a least better than last year, I like the editing better, The songs were nice, Good walks from the girls. I hated some extra moments courtesy of Alexina

Same, she was just too much.

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Honestly, how the heck are they going to make that show memorable again? Maybe doing the show outdoors across a long sandy beach? Good way to reintroduce their swimwear again? :p

- More powerful, unexpected, and less half-assed opening.

- Have songs that fit the segments/themes

- Use remix songs again

- Make it about the models instead of the musical guest

- Less filler segments

- Highlight the FB a bit more

- Less hamming up in front of the camera and more actual modeling & walking

That's all I could think of for now. Will add more later :p

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Didn’t watch. Just waiting for the ratings to come through 

They did no promotion whatsoever. The angels used to go on late night/daytime talk shows to promote the show and this year they did nothing. So I don't know who even knew to tune in..

I thought it was pretty boring. I wasn't even excited to watch the show this year, but maybe that's because Alessandra isn't walking anymore and she was the one I cared about. Most segments fell totally flat und were underwhelming. The only performers I liked were Halsey, Shawn and the Struts. They should have gone with them and have 2 or 3 remixes like in the good old days. I think the outfits this year were more toned down, it felt less costumy and more like a lingerie show. But one thing that really annoyed me were the wings this year.. All of them were too small in my opinion (except these horrible parachute wings), not one single wing actually touched the ground. I wish they would have made them bigger and most of the wings sadly weren't memorable at all.

But I gotta say, the editing actually looks really nice this year! Hair & Make-Up and Casting were really great this year. :) 

Just now, VSBODY said:

They did no promotion whatsoever. The angels used to go on late night/daytime talk shows to promote the show and this year they did nothing. So I don't know who even knew to tune in..

Saw no hype throughout today whatsoever. It barely trended and even in Adriana’s farewell show her name didn’t perform not even close to how it usually does during the show. I will be shocked if the ratings aren’t diabolical. 

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

Last year song had more Beat, and the girls were Catwalking, not dancing and Lipsyncing. That was Bebe's job

Yeah that too, that's why i need to watch it again. I didn't like Bebe's performance or song... or her beeing in the show tho.