Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, naomi said:

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks :)

By any chance does anyone know where the viewing party will be held this year?

This is just a guess, but I think at the Plaza. Jas said they were decorating a suite, which makes me think they're going up to the hotel room after for the Christmas party.

2 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Is there no pre-show with monica, or a live viewing party pink carpet interviews? Is there anything to watch pre show or only the show at 10PM?

I don't think so b/c a few of the models are walking the Versace show. I think some of the models are doing their own viewing party but nothing being officially streamed or televised.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I don't think so b/c a few of the models are walking the Versace show. I think some of the models are doing their own viewing party but nothing being officially streamed or televised.

Aw damn! Oh well thanks for letting me know! Love your icon, wish she got the show this year! :wub6yh2cm:

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Versace was over 30 mins ago so the models have plenty of time to make it to the VS party now- VS is having a viewing party but they’re not doing a preshow. 

I’m going on my snack run now. :p 

Oh wow amaaaaaazing so at least we'll get viewing party pics! Yay

If this turns out to be Sophia, Ed, and Monica's last show I would have serious hope for the VS and the VSFS... I was on my way to work and I caught myself listening/watching clips from the old shows and it felt like I was watching it for the first time. It was so exciting...then I saw the clips from this years show...and I was like damn. It is a major downgrade. There are no more Goddesses.

How many CEOs do they have to go through before they realize those three are apart of the problem. From creativity to the treatment of staff/models. This is there own karma.