Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

19 hours ago, bump said:

I am so mad that VS let Taylor open because it was even worse than Candice's 2013 opening and that shit sucked. 

Genuine question. What was so terrible with Candice’s 2013 opening? It is one of the most universally praised walks both in here and outside of BZ. So what do you see in it that is so bad? 

Candice has a great walk IMO... and she looked fantastic this year as opposed to last year where she looked quite washed out.  I also think Behati looked amazing. I like her walk too!

Taylor should walk the runway like she did in that video posted recently of her outside the VS building and how she flicked her hair. Gorgeous!

The tartan segment would’ve been extremely powerful had there been a better song/singer. I feel like we are going to cringe for days when we see that segment!

so excited to see the show later!!!

4 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

Genuine question. What was so terrible with Candice’s 2013 opening? It is one of the most universally praised walks both in here and outside of BZ. So what do you see in it that is so bad? 

Ooh, is it really? See, I only really read here. I didn't know people really liked it.  I was HUGE Candice fan at the time (I still am a fan, just to a lesser extent) and I think I was all excited for her to have this great opening and it just fell flat for me. 

what I didn't like about her walk:

-too slow and sensual. I wanted upbeat and fierce "look everyone I'm here!!!" kinda energy.I wish she would've smiled as well. Fierce can be smiling or not smiling; what it's not is timid and reserved which is what I saw from her. 

-when she looked down to the right side halfway down the runway, it looked robotic and forced, like she just remembered she was supposed to be making eye contact with the camera

-her facial expression looked like she was bored, I mean hell I was super bored watching her. she looked like a mixture of nervousness and being bored. 

I hated her FB, too. I wish it had wings and I thought the colors were mega ugly. Candice looked beauitful, but I overall hated everything about her FB. Poor girl.

But then again 2013, was the WORST VSFS for me in terms of everything. 

I think Taylor would've done better if she had better music. Idk who Leela James is, but that song wasn't bad but it wasn't teh right fit for the VSFS. 

I would've had Taylor close the segment instead. I think she is so beautiful and such a good Angel, but some people are good at some things and not at others. 

28 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

it’s Taylor and Stella’s 5th shows? wow time flies so fast

I remember when Taylor was still in PINK lol thank god she moved out of that mess. 

I never even remember Stella exists, I'm curious as to what her first segment she ever walked in was. I'll have to go look that up. 

I didn't think Stella was in the 2013 show though. What segment did she walk in? 

23 minutes ago, bump said:

I remember when Taylor was still in PINK lol thank god she moved out of that mess. 

I never even remember Stella exists, I'm curious as to what her first segment she ever walked in was. I'll have to go look that up. 

I didn't think Stella was in the 2013 show though. What segment did she walk in? 

5th show = 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 (I don't think she, Romee and Taylor were there in 2013).

Just now, ivancica said:

5th show = 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 (I don't think she, Romee and Taylor were there in 2013).

oh my...my math skills are atrocious. thank you for responding to me with correct information because I was super confused lol

Not sure if already posted but can we please admire Yasmin’s AMAZING strut during the opening segment? And that pose?!? :wub6yh2cm: I hope she becomes a regular now, Everything about her and her attitude is so reminiscent of the Golden Era of VSFS :wub6yh2cm: I’m happy to finally see a model bringing that back to the runway. Pleaseeeee replace Alexina’s cringey old ass with Yasmin and I’ll never say one bad thing about this brand ever :rofl: