Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

17 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Rosie really only became big/VS darling somewhere between the 2009-2010 shows (mostly because of Transformers) and then she left. I think had she stayed, she would've opened up the 2011 show. The only show I'm shocked she didn't have an opening in was 2010, but I guess Adriana had her comeback so she opened Tough Love, Candice was considered the next big VS thing and opened up Country Girls and then Alessandra had to open up something because she couldn't open Tough Love and Country Girls.

I mean they let Chanel open Heavenly Bodies....which was awful lma they should’ve just let her close and let Rosie open instead.

8 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is it true? Was Taylor the youngest of them all in the show this year?

She's not the youngest model at the show but she's the youngest Angel, I guess that's what they meant

Did anyone catch what Behati put on her story and the Q&A article, she said she was opening the show for the 3rd time? She deleted it and then reposted it with that question missing...someone tell me I'm not going crazy. I know it was there and she said it!

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

Did anyone catch what Behati put on her story and the Q&A article, she said she was opening the show for the 3rd time? She deleted it and then reposted it with that question missing...someone tell me I'm not going crazy. I know it was there and she said it!

Is this for real?

10 minutes ago, christinaD said:

Yes.The question was something about her milestone in Vsfs and her answer was "I opened the show 2 times in a row and this year I am opening again"

That doesn-t even make any sense to me. Like, why would they give the opening to her, then take it away and give her a closing instead? Then give it to Taylor and make the reaction video with her? Someone is lying.

This is the Bee giving the FB to Lais all over again.:rofl:

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I didn't meant to imply you were lying. I meant it as either VS, the magazine or Bee are lying. Because things don't add up.

OR... Something we don't know of went down.👀

I knew I wasn't going crazy so I'm really glad someone took a screen shot, but something is fishy. Unless she automatically assumed she was opening because Candice opened last year for her return...which would be a weird assumption. 

It was removed fairly quickly.